Official Enclosure Picture Thread #2 - post your pics!

IMG_20121227_224619.jpg my little guys cage

Randall's Home :)

Just finished Randall's home today :)

Attachments

• 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 828
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 706
Here's a question... what about when it comes time to clean the cage.. what dose everyone do about the plants and all the stuff you have in the cage??

What I do is, The bottom plants come out and I take a wet cloth that has bleach water on it (not alot of bleach to harm him) and i wash the leaves by hand. For major cleaning I take him out and the plants and take the cage outside and hose it all down, The cage is not heavy at all to bring outdoors.

Building two 24 x 24 x 48 habitats

Wish I had all the money I spent learning how to house Chams...here are some ideas on my latest habitats I built.

Picture #1: The base is plastic shelving from the box stores, about $50.00 per set. They can be zip-tied together for easy sliding together on hard floors, clean easily, fit a 5 gallon waste water bucket, you can cut the plastic stations down for a water tray, and the top of the enclosure ends up at 8 feet tall, so chams always rule from the air when people or animals walk in/Users/Nick/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2013/01/20/20130120-080616/DSCN0012.JPG

Last edited:
This is the cage. It is a bit empty. Its housing my 4 month ambilobe. Most of his time is spent in tree and hes actually sleeping on top of it now. my only problem with this cage is feeding. He hates cup feeding, has only ate from my hand once.. what can i do ? its 5 tall 4 wide 2 deep

Attachments

• 20130203_150533.jpg
    20130203_150533.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 524
This is the cage. It is a bit empty. Its housing my 4 month ambilobe. Most of his time is spent in tree and hes actually sleeping on top of it now. my only problem with this cage is feeding. He hates cup feeding, has only ate from my hand once.. what can i do ? its 5 tall 4 wide 2 deep

You can try the sunny D method and make a few of them so he will eat around the cage just a thought. And he stays in the tree cause you need a lot more foliage. try getting a pothos they grow fast maybe so fake foliage so he will adventure around some more

okay will make the sunny ds tommorow. he didnt eat at all today.. prob because i jus put him in there but do you think he will eventually jsut take to the cup after being hungry? sounds cruel but..

Back
Top Bottom