Official Enclosure Picture Thread #2 - post your pics!

ferretinmyshoes

Veterinarian
Staff member
Wow! The quality of cages being posted is incredible! I've gotten some great ideas for how to revamp my (now shabby in comparison) cages. Lots of creativity out there for usre. Great job everyone! :)

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is Zippy's (4m Carpet) viv.

I have just bought Monty's big boy viv and will post pics of that once it's all furnished and set up!

DavidBuchan

I had a good lizardy day yesterday, cleaning, tidying insects, bathing and playing with Ashleigh........got a couple of pics of what the Wardrariums are looking like now......not quite as leafy as when the plants first went in, but the schefflera is doing great of course......
First 3 are Rintys, next 2 are Jasmines :

Attachments

aholgate

Not quite but almost finished setting this cage up.

And here's my whole set up as of right now.

Lights on

Lights off

KatieSimmo

looking at doing my ow screen cage , out of chipboard wood,
but is there any type of screen i should use , Eg; fly screen?

arnau666

looking at doing my ow screen cage , out of chipboard wood,
but is there any type of screen i should use , Eg; fly screen?
i would go for aluminium screen .
and for fly screen from my point of view its not so good becose they can destroy it when they are walking on it .

hominyjibjib

Inagural post!

I've had this in various stages of completion but was too worried about the capabilities of my humidifier fogger and cricket cup setups to put it into action. I finally threw it all together and Goober, my ambilobe panther cham has been crawling all over in and out. The mesh is galvanized steel, so I coated it in spray-on truck bed liner (non-reactive) to protect his feet.

It's the standard wire screen/plastic plant saucer setup with all the other accouterments tacked on as I saw necessary. He hasn't figured out the crickets are only edible when he is ABOVE the cup, but he has plenty of time. :D

Attachments

JiouD

here my veiled enclosure, still waiting on plants, mistking, UBV light fixture. Should be up in a few days. it's a 4'X2'X3' w screening, and removal-able Plexiglass panels to keep in humidity during winter. Cant wait till its ready!

Attachments

Top Bottom