Official Enclosure Picture Thread #2 - post your pics!

Here is a pic of Buds Setup.

Attachments

• 65960d1350302300t-just-few-photos-bud-wp_000165.jpg
    65960d1350302300t-just-few-photos-bud-wp_000165.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2,610
I agree this is a great cage! I went back and looked at your original post on building it and see I liked it then too:D How is everything holding up?

Thanks again LOL!
Everything is doing great. I'm thinking about adding some more Spanish moss and tillandsia's this coming spring. Maybe even grow some vines on the cork bark.

My only complaint with it is, I'm not to crazy about the whole rain dome I put in. Seems messy and just over kill. As it is, i only have it runny once, 3 times a week. Might take it out and just add another misting nozzle to the misting system. On the up side to that, I will have another misting pump for another project.

Here is my set up for my baby veiled. I initially had a large Zilla cage, but found a cheap small Reptibreeze off Craigslist and figured it would be more manageable for my small cham, especially because he did not like cup feeding.
I have a schefflera that I am thinking of adding as well to fill in some of the empty spaces. Any criticisms are welcome!

For drainage, I tilted the cage slightly so the water will run off to one side, and the plastic storage bin collects it and is also tilted to the side with the hole, and drips right into a bucket. For the Zilla cage, I used the same idea, but drilled a hole in the bottom corner and dropped in a "hair catching drain" so make sure no one escapes!

Sorry for the repost, I accidentally posted the other reply in the other thread!

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_9908.jpg

Kind of wish I would've posted mine before some of these amazing enclosures. Can't wait to build my new upright enclosure! Here is what Franklin has been living in though. He's in hiding right now :)

Attachments

• fair2012 001.jpg
    fair2012 001.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 804
  • fair2012 005.jpg
    fair2012 005.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 872
  • fair2012 004.jpg
    fair2012 004.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 704
Thanks again LOL!
Everything is doing great. I'm thinking about adding some more Spanish moss and tillandsia's this coming spring. Maybe even grow some vines on the cork bark.

My only complaint with it is, I'm not to crazy about the whole rain dome I put in. Seems messy and just over kill. As it is, i only have it runny once, 3 times a week. Might take it out and just add another misting nozzle to the misting system. On the up side to that, I will have another misting pump for another project.

do you use real Spanish moss? if so how do you go about debugging and making sure it's safe to put in the enclosure?

cage is just over ft tall and stand is just over 1ft tall making it roughly 7.5ft tall. :) and hes got 4 live plants and over 14m of vines to climb

Back
Top Bottom