Official Enclosure Picture Thread #2 - post your pics!

my jacksons enclosure

iv just finished my jacksons new enclosure
DSCF0032_zpsd9e71ff1.jpg

New and improved home for Suaron the vieled chameleon. He loves it!!! :D I got more vines and some more foliage. Next project is to work out a drainage system.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 601
Wow, mine is nothing like most of yours.. Great reference to me for my next custom cage :)

One quick question with all that foliage, branches how can you spot cleaning the poo sticked to the leaves?

Wow, mine is nothing like most of yours.. Great reference to me for my next custom cage :)

One quick question with all that foliage, branches how can you spot cleaning the poo sticked to the leaves?

mine tends to do it always in the lower part of the vivarium which has less foliage so it's easier to clean, it's either there or on the cage floor :)

Making the most of a little.

I am currently staying in an RV on my property until the new unit is done and I thought where can I place my chams and instantly thought of the shower so I netted of the doorway put the sun dome on hinges and set up my lights (during the daylight I open the sun dome so they can get some sun and fresh air). I am currently using two repti-rains which I modified one to pull its water from a small bucket increasing its capacity, the water then drains into the holding tank which is hooked up to my septic tank. At night I use a small heater to make sure they stay at a constant 80.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 601
I am currently staying in an RV on my property until the new unit is done and I thought where can I place my chams and instantly thought of the shower so I netted of the doorway put the sun dome on hinges and set up my lights (during the daylight I open the sun dome so they can get some sun and fresh air). I am currently using two repti-rains which I modified one to pull its water from a small bucket increasing its capacity, the water then drains into the holding tank which is hooked up to my septic tank. At night I use a small heater to make sure they stay at a constant 80.

Holly.. How big is the enclosure? How do make sure the feeder not running loose? Cup feeding?
Is the heater concealed? Just worrying on the chame may get burnt if it's not concealed, if it is then how will you manage to hide it?

I wanted to get your guys' take on this grape vine on eBay I want to stick in a closet across it as a horizontal perch for mellers:

$(KGrHqZHJEEFDN6t2SSZBQ63W3Q2i!~~60_57.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321082444852&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

They're 3/8th to 1/2 inch in diameter. Is this something I'm going to be able to attach each end to the walls and the chams be able to walk across or is it going to bend too much? I guess I could pull it taut but I wonder if there's anything better than this than if I just went out and found a branch. Grapevine seems to be the best texture for gripping.

Where do you live? Do you have any wisteria around your area. We have a ton and I clipped lots of branches for my guys cage and it has done really well. They look jut like that grapevine and comes In all different diameters and shapes and lengths.

I'm in NY.

YOu can even try like a hobby lobby, michaels, or any craft store and they will have grapevine wreaths. you just soak them in hot water for about 24 hrs maybe a lil long and then take them apart. This is cheap and you can get a lot of good branchs out of it.

YOu can even try like a hobby lobby, michaels, or any craft store and they will have grapevine wreaths. you just soak them in hot water for about 24 hrs maybe a lil long and then take them apart. This is cheap and you can get a lot of good branchs out of it.

Can you post a picture of what you mean exactly?

Attachments

• vinewr1.jpg
    vinewr1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 337
Free ranges

I switched to free ranges since its been much easier for me than using a screen cage....

and my chaka!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• IMG_2501.jpg
    IMG_2501.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 710
  • IMG_2574.jpg
    IMG_2574.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 703
  • IMG_2506.jpg
    IMG_2506.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 797