My son of Gargamel Ambanja "Azriel Blue"!

i sent my nephew a "challenge" on fb to get some good pictures of trekkie for me..lol...let's see what happens. haha

It's been some time. This guy grows in spurts then slows down. He is back in his slow down phase.

He has turned into a really nice TRUE BLUE Nosy Be tho :rolleyes: I love it!!. lmaooo :D

bluecrossnone.jpg

trueblue3.jpg

trueblue2.jpg

trueblue1.jpg

trueblue.jpg

How old is he now? I dig him but i love ambanjas....

He is about 5.5 months now. And the Cham i posted above is an Ambanja (same Cham from the beginning of the thread). I make jokes with VeiledCham because he is soo Blue!. lol

I actually like how he is turning out. I had plans of selling him. But he is the sweetest Cham and veryyyyyyyy friendly. He's a keeper.

He is turning out Awsome!!

Holy yellow turrets..:D

This is one i InstaGramed
bluegramed-1.jpg

These are #nofilter taken with my i-phone.
blue4-1.png

blue1-2.jpg

blue-4.jpg

blue3-1.jpg

blue2.jpg

Wow man I am lo in all that yellow!!! No longer Nosy be looking haha!!

Oh he still looks Nosy Be. lol:rolleyes: ( the fact that his bars are sky blue don't help either)

You can't see it in these pix. but when he fires up his throath is all speckled in yellow and blue "rain".

your "nosy be" lol is amazing looking. It makes me want a panther even more.

Gotta be my favorite ambanja :D

SERIOUSLY !

If you guys didn't "know" his Locale. What would be your guess as to what he was just be the pix?:rolleyes:

Dude he is looking more and more ambanja.. Not nosy be.. He looks great!! And big

Thanks! He actually seems to be taking after his mother's "Dr.Gonzo" bloodline.
He just had a recent shed this weekend and he looks less and less like Gargamel. :rolleyes:
Azriel (Offspring)and Gargamel (sire)
bluefirepops.jpg

Recent post shed pix! Some fired-up. This was one of the first times he has fired up.
bluefire3.jpg

bluefire2.jpg

bluefire4.jpg

bluefire5.jpg

bluefire6.jpg

bluefire1.jpg

bluefire.jpg

That yellow face is sick though.. I like it a lot! Maybe he'll have a color change like my Masoala. They go through so many phases of coloration.

That yellow face is sick though.. I like it a lot! Maybe he'll have a color change like my Masoala. They go through so many phases of coloration.

Im thinking the same thing. But i have been looking at pix of Dr.Gonzo and he seems to have some yellow in the face and body also ( but with darker bars)

Man he is one awesome Banja! You need to share your yellow secret!!!

Thanks. lol. And there is no secret really.
Only thing he is on is Dino-Fuel raptor dusted on Dandelion flowers i get from my local farmers market to dutloading my Dubias that i feed him and my Ambliobe 'Chance". Along with the normal fruits and veggies.

That boy is sweet looking lovin the colors. I havent seen any from the Dr G line that hasnt looked great.

That boy is sweet looking lovin the colors. I havent seen any from the Dr G line that hasnt looked great.

Thanks Rob. And i totally agree with you, all the Dr.G boys ive seen and amazing.

I have no plans on breeding him. Just a nice pet Cham. I had thoughts of selling him, but might be backing out. He is by farrrrr the most calm and willing to be handled Cham i own.

Back
Top Bottom