Gargamel Ambanjas and Lucifer Jr. Ambilobes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

These very superior bloodlines are being offered first to Chameleon Forum Members.

Lucifer Jr.
Lucifer Jr. has some of the best coloration that I have ever seen in an Ambilobe.
I have a few offspring that are ready to be sold now. The biggest ones range from 4.5 to 5 inches. The rest of the clutch will be available in a few short weeks. The males are just beginning to show hints of red. So these should be the best of the best chams.
Take a look at Lucifer Jr., that's all I need to say.
**--PRICE--$275 males and $250 females**

Gargamel
This is one of the best Ambanja bloodlines I have have ever seen. I am fortunate to have some offspring of him. Sadly, only one male is left and there are a few females remaining. The rest have been sold already.
The dame's sire is from the Dr. Gonzo line, so you have nothing but the best here. The male is at 5.5 inches and the females are right at 5 inches.
**--PRICE--$300 male and $275 females**

These will make excellent holiday gifts.

Shipping is not included in the price. I use SYR for shipping and you will be given the best possible rate for shipping.

Pictured:
-Pic #1- Lucifer Jr.
-Pic #2- Gargamel
-Pic #3- available ambanja male

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal, Western Union wire transfers. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon as comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.
I do not repsond to missed calls, so if you want to speak with me, leave a message.

Thanks for looking,
Lance
(562)458-8304

Attachments

• Copy of Lucifer Jr..jpg
    Copy of Lucifer Jr..jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Gargamel.jpg
    Gargamel.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 241
  • gargamel baby.jpg
    gargamel baby.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Update:
Ambilobe:
I still have a few males and females that are ready to go now from the Lucifer Jr. bloodlines. Don't let the name fool you. The grandfather was a mean cham, but the sire is very mellow as well as the babies.

Ambanja
The male ambanja from Gargamel is sold, I just have a couple females remaining. These girls have some of the best genetics out there.

Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom