"Chance" My prized Kammer's PICK OF THE CLUTCH "Son Tiger" Ambliobe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonRich

I never thought the day would come, but I'll be letting "Chance" go in TWO MONTHS. My ONE and ONLY reason for letting him go is to make room and help fund my next Cham purchase. I'm also moving away from keeping the larger species of Chams and focusing on smaller Chams that I can keep in Heavily planted " natural" Vented Glass Terrariums.

He just turned a year old on 9-23-12

*Sire is the Kammer's Chameleons Only's stud Ambliobe "Son Tiger"
*The Dame is also sired by the Kammer's stud Ambliobe "Oh My"

I would love for him to go to someone that's going to breed him. He has mated with one of my Ambliobe females from Suzi (which will be the ONLY clutch, and retained clutch from him).

He is beyond friendly and loves to be handled. Great with my kids ( in fact I have used him in Educational demos at my kid's school ).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCsBDJuMR6c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He eats EVERYTHINGGGG!!!

Pix
chancewtfclose.png

Video, incase there was a question of pic being edited.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxORuwvVCh4
More Pix of his transformation during the last 8 months in my care.
chanceredd.jpg

redd-1.jpg

red5.jpg

FiredRed.jpg

His COMPLETELY "At Rest" colors!
chancenewcage.jpg

$600 shipped to your door (but would prefer held at your UPS location for Pick-Up)
*Shipped via UPS Priority for 10:30am delivery
*Heat/Cold packed if needed
*Live arrival and 2 week (14 day) health guarantee
* Support with any questions or concerns you may have

*Buyer will also get a free B.Dubia starter colony (not available to Florida)
*Buyer will also get the original sales reciept from the Kammer's/ChameleonsOnly showing DOH and bloodline.

Any questions , feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:
I also have a gorgeous 6 month old female from the Kammer's sold out "Line Drive" bloodline. She is from an amazing RED BODY/BLUE BAR line that would be amazing when mated with the RED BAR of "Chance"..

The person who buys "Chance" Can have her for $275
She will also come with extra B.dubia roaches (not available for Florida residents)

Sale pending on both Chance and the "Line Drive" female... Thanks for all the offers, i literally went through 15 E-mails!!

This is a bitter/sweet sale for me. But looks like he will be going to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom