My New Cham "Chance".. One hell of a Homewward Bound trip.

moarr

lol, some more pix.
new1.jpg

new2small.jpg

So i took him up to the roof for 20 minutes yesterday. This was his first taste of REAL Sunlight. He loved it!! Started showing some nice reds. (sorry no pix, my phone died).

After that he spent some time on his free-range. He did not like being taken off his free-range to go to bed in his cage...

redchance3-12-12.jpg

redchanceenothappy.jpg

you got one awesome looking chameleon there. I just went through the entire thread and it was really really cool seeing regular photos of him from day 1. Definitely going to do this when I get my first one.

you got one awesome looking chameleon there. I just went through the entire thread and it was really really cool seeing regular photos of him from day 1. Definitely going to do this when I get my first one.

Thanks . I myself sometimes go back through the thread and i'm suprised how fast he has developed. Like watching an animal's life cycle in fast foward.

yea its also good for newbies like me when you see the end result even when the beginning isn't exactly the most colorful lol

yea its also good for newbies like me when you see the end result even when the beginning isn't exactly the most colorful lol

When i first for him i had high hopes that he would turn out good. My wife on the other hand was super bummed about his "drab" colors. lol

Then at around 3.5 months (2 weeks after getting him) He started to change, and change FASTTT!!.. Every shed was completly different. Even now and he is only 6.5 months. Still has a bunch to go before he matures fully. I spoil him tho, he eats like a KING!

Wow! He's looking better and better.
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
MORNING SUNNNN!!!! So yesterday i tried to take him out for some natural Sun basking, but it was already after 6pm by the time i got off work. So he barely got any direct sunlight..

Well i woke up this morning and took him out for 30 minutes before work, he loved it!! He was pretty dark while basking. I then left and headed back to my apartment and by the time i got to my door he looked like this!!:eek: This is not fired up. He just hates my phone and puffed up a bit , but didn't change color.
chancewtf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom