My New Cham "Chance".. One hell of a Homewward Bound trip.

Quick pic update with iphone pix.

Chance is half way through a shed rite now. Took a few quick flicks this morning b4 work. Better pix to follow. (once he is done shedding and a lil warmed up, He was a bit dark this morning because i gave him a misting right before taking the pix..)

chancenewshed1.jpg

chancenewshed.jpg

Stunner status!!! He is really flaunting that red now:)

Yes, he is. lol

It will be better once the shed is complete and he basks a bit (he tends to show good "at rest" colors once he is warmed up). I want to see if he will get more red in the tail. He is also showing more green.

Dude, you got the best of the best with him.. He is awesome.

Btw, how is Azriel? Havent seen an update

thanks.

And Azriel is doing great. He has almost doubled in size in the past few weeks. Really starting to get some nice blues (nowhere near your Herbert tho). I will update him soon.

As I said in my email dude.. Chance is the nicest ambilobe I have ever seen.. and he is only about 5 months old.. you hit the jackpot with him!

As I said in my email dude.. Chance is the nicest ambilobe I have ever seen.. and he is only about 5 months old.. you hit the jackpot with him!

Whoever picked this guy out the clutch over at Kammer's is kicking themselves rite now.:D

Thanks Liddy/Ed and everyone over at ChameleonsOnly.com

You know what to do about a baby girl from him and lucifer jr right? Haha seriously though first dibs on a baby girl from the 2 of them mwahahaha !

Crazyy.. He lost all his blue bars, they all went red when he saw my phone. I literally said "oh $hit"..

Lol! Chameleons are about the the only animal that can make me say that!
I enjoyed the dubia vid;) I like how the little girl was super interested in them:p

"Your not putting them in that, why are you putting them in that."
/\ Cracked me up:p /\

Lol! Chameleons are about the the only animal that can make me say that!
I enjoyed the dubia vid;) I like how the little girl was super interested in them:p

"Your not putting them in that, why are you putting them in that."
/\ Cracked me up:p /\

lol,. yea the Dubias were a hit with the kids (they are soo curious). Not soo much the wife.:rolleyes:

And as if you haven't see enough pix ofChance.. Few more for good measure.

goodredd.jpg

goodredstand.jpg

goodred.jpg

good2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom