My son of Gargamel Ambanja "Azriel Blue"!

4 from Gargamal?

were they all 100% Ambanja? Because i did rear that you had a Ambilobe x Ambanja clutch.

Nah....2 from Gargamel....one 100% ambanja, one that was a cross....then we had a clutch of Ankaramy eggs and a clutch of veileds.... At one point, we had over 100 eggs incubating..lol. (That was not entirely intentional...just worked out that way) But Lance amazingly adopted all of our babies when we had to leave. =)

Nah....2 from Gargamel....one 100% ambanja, one that was a cross....then we had a clutch of Ankaramy eggs and a clutch of veileds.... At one point, we had over 100 eggs incubating..lol. (That was not entirely intentional...just worked out that way) But Lance amazingly adopted all of our babies when we had to leave. =)

That all makes sense. I was torn between a Ankaramy from a clutch that Lance had or one of his Lucifer boys! Then I saw he had this Gargamel Ambanja and it was a done deal!

That all makes sense. I was torn between a Ankaramy from a clutch that Lance had or one of his Lucifer boys! Then I saw he had this Gargamel Ambanja and it was a done deal!

yep...that would be our ank. clutch. =) i've seen a couple pics of newborns from that one, but not in a bit. he's sent us updates/pics of the other clutches which has been really nice. i emailed my niece about getting some pics of trekkie. =)

how's your kiddo doin? =)

He is just there, slow growing!! He will eat almost anything i offer (crickets, hornworms,small supers, butterworms, small B.Dubias and Dermestid beetles). He is just not putting on much size or color. I am going to schedule a vet appointment for all 3 of my Chams soon. If he has any issues , they should catch it. But other than the lack of growth he is Perfect and just had a shed.

He looks great! Awesome Name!!!

Thanks. I'll try to get some recent pix soon.

He is just there, slow growing!! He will eat almost anything i offer (crickets, hornworms,small supers, butterworms, small B.Dubias and Dermestid beetles). He is just not putting on much size or color. I am going to schedule a vet appointment for all 3 of my Chams soon. If he has any issues , they should catch it. But other than the lack of growth he is Perfect and just had a shed.

he'll grow man! Be patieent lol.. Of course, after looking at Chance any other cham looks tiny.

he'll grow man! Be patieent lol.. Of course, after looking at Chance any other cham looks tiny.

lmao. Yea , i'm good. I know he'll grow. I'm not really pushing it.

And yes, I am very occupied with Chance at the moment. lol ( i have never owned an animal that grew and progressed this fast b4). It's like instant reward.

Fresh Shed..

Azriel had a fresh shed today..took a few pix

Attachments

• shed.jpg
    shed.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 128
  • shed1.jpg
    shed1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 160
  • shed2.jpg
    shed2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 139