Egg laying

Treatment for pinworm is just a temporary fix,the most important thing for u to find out is,how did the pinworm find her as a host in the first place??
Could it be ur feeder source? Another pet from ur house...etc etc,prevent to happen again its the most important thing to do .

I actually think she got them from a few house flies, a month ago it got really warm out and a few flies got into the house and she ate them when I let her free range. All my other Chams seem fine but I'm keeping a close eye on them so far they look healthy. Any places I can order silkworms from? Mulberry farms is out of stock. Also I'm planning on throwing her vines away and buying new ones, should I start throwing them away or should I wait a little longer?

If u got the new vines to use,I would just throw the old ones away,they are sooo 2015 look,time to redecorate and make it Fabulous.

I haven't bought any silkworm yet ever since I raise them on my own,try the sponsors in the forum or fauna classified ,u should find what u looking for.

Thank you.

So now I'm starting to wonder if my other cham has caught the worms, today is the second time I came home to find him sleeping in his tree, when he wakes up he acts normal eating and drinking but grumpy. Is sleeping during the day also a sign of worms I know it can mean other illnesses to?

Looked in his cage a few minutes ago and found some poop with lots and lots of live worms.
Unfortunately pinworm eggs will transfer n find their new host very easily,u will have to take the cage down n do a total clean as I suggested on the thread,those tiny eggs will be so easy to move to everywhere,do wash ur hand and wear plastic gloves when u clean.

Back
Top Bottom