Lights will shut off during laying process

The first and second time my panther laid eggs, it took three days both times! My feeling is to let her do her thing and not interrupt as that could cause eggbinding. i know veileds are different and lay a lot more eggs. Still its a natural thing which they know much better than any human. As long as she is not bound, she has a maternal need to do what shes doing so you got to let her complete it! So glad everything has turned out well.
understood! hopefully it’s complete now but only she knows. we shall see!

Update: she hasn’t touched the bin since she came out on her own, and basked for almost the whole day yesterday. eating and drinking fine and yes I actually saw her drink. i’ll take the bin out tonight or tomorrow! yay! 🥹 thank you all so much for you help! I guess my girl just has her own special long weird way of doing things lol

Update: she hasn’t touched the bin since she came out on her own, and basked for almost the whole day yesterday. eating and drinking fine and yes I actually saw her drink. i’ll take the bin out tonight or tomorrow! yay! 🥹 thank you all so much for you help! I guess my girl just has her own special long weird way of doing things lol
Yay! I’m glad she’s finally stopped and you both can relax now. 😊

Back
Top Bottom