My son of Gargamel Ambanja "Azriel Blue"!

Some outdoor pix from this past mother's day weekend.!! Really nice out!!
friday5.jpg

friday3.jpg

friday4.jpg

brothers =)

Happen to be home for a visit and took a few pictures of Trekkie in his cage...didn't have a chance to try to take him outside yet, but at least got to snap a few.

He's still on the small side, but I think if I can get some worms and stuff while I'm here, I can help the niece learn how to handle them and maybe give him a little more variety and a growth spurt...lol.

First one, before he decided he didn't care for the camera and the flash...lol

P5180133.jpg

P5180134.jpg

P5180137.jpg

P5180141.jpg

That yellow on him is stunning! I'm loving him! Apparently mom had some pretty good genes on her side! Lol.

Great pix jandie . Looks like some of this clutch definitely took after the mom's bloodline. Dr.G is awesome!

Don't know if you guys saw this but this is Azriel's other grandpa: https://www.chameleonforums.com/sidney-mature-ambanja-83304/. Sid says Hi to his bigger grandson. :)

Wooo, nice to see the old man is still kicking! He looks awesome.

Who is gargamel??? He must be beautiful judging by Azriel's pics.

Gargamel was a really nice purple bar Ambanja that sired ONE clutch of Pure Ambanjas and then was shipped to another breeder and died in transit with FedEx!

Azriel is one of the babies out of that one clutch.

R.I.P Died wayyy too soon!

Who is gargamel??? He must be beautiful judging by Azriel's pics.

i think i posted a pic of gargamel in this thread...if not you can find a pic through my page. talk about a gorgeous boy.... we have a pic of him on one of our credit cards...lol...people are amazed when they see it and find out he was actually one of ours! ;)

So last week was Azriel's vet day. And i had a little helper!!
thetransporterSophia.jpg

He came back with a clean bill of health! The Vet said it was " a breath of fresh air to have a healthy Cham in for once!!":rolleyes:

I gave her the forum's name to pass on for people with poor/ missguided husbandry to join and learn!

I made a small free-range for him. It was originally just a Ficus and a Hibiscus. But i took the suctioncup vine from his old ExoTerra and stuck it to my living room window !!:D
bluewindow2.jpg

don't worry, the lamp wasn't on
bluewindow1.jpg

bluewindow.jpg

You certainly take great care of your chams, the veterinarian should have been impressed. :D Great looking guy you have there.

got another one of trekkie that my niece took...he's been getting some ky sun. =) love seeing these boys grow up!! absolutely love the yellow! (yellow is one of my fav colors) we've been thinking when we get back to the states....we may try to find one of the yellow body ambanjas. =)

trek.jpg

got another one of trekkie that my niece took...he's been getting some ky sun. =) love seeing these boys grow up!! absolutely love the yellow! (yellow is one of my fav colors) we've been thinking when we get back to the states....we may try to find one of the yellow body ambanjas. =)

trek.jpg

Thanks jandie. And does your niece have Instagram?. This pic looks edited through Instagram. He looks great! Sorta looks like VeiledCham's boy?

yeah, that one does look like an instagram picture...the others she took, i asked if she used any filters or anything and she said no, but i didn't ask about this one... whatever she has on her phone is what she took it with. =) ironically though, the other two that she took today (this pic was several days ago)...he looks more like azriel than herbert! lol.

I wish I could get my hands on all of Gargamel's spawn :p. They're all amazing and beautiful. I love having Herbert and Azriel (Bruce), so much fun to watch and notice the differences. We just bred Azriel. :D

View attachment 66698
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351144964.118960.jpg

Back
Top Bottom