Codas Upgrade!

So a few changes, we’ll actually a lot. We’ve decided to convert a China cabinet instead because it would be more doable. We have a few to chose from and I need y’all’s help. I’m worried about not being able to fit everything in there with all of the plants and such, depth wise, what do y’all think would work the best? The first one is 54” long 78” high 14” in depth:
F1044D4C-1D5D-4A0B-AA73-F2D54110A153.jpeg

The second one is a little confusing but I believe it’s 70” high 16” in depth and I can’t tell what the length is, maybe in centimeters?
05A4C585-EC3D-4AB8-A729-9D144099295E.jpeg

The third one is 6’1 high 3’1 wide and 1’4 in depth including the part that’s sticking out:
E3212660-E096-4313-91E8-1C655DD7C8DE.jpeg

Here’s the third one, we haven’t gotten the dimensions yet.
251E1B9A-606D-4B09-A1FB-42B5F7DEC414.jpeg

And the fourth, again no dimensions, but they are soon to come:
74F401FA-FB59-4BB3-9562-A0994EE61683.jpeg

Wish I could offer better advice, I haven't worked with china cabinets. I do like the looks of the first white one.

My problem with the cabinets was always the same thing you mention. Too little depth. Not that chams can't live happily in them, but designing the layout is where I get a lot of enjoyment and I personally like more space to work with depth-wise.

Wish I could offer better advice, I haven't worked with china cabinets. I do like the looks of the first white one.

My problem with the cabinets was always the same thing you mention. Too little depth. Not that chams can't live happily in them, but designing the layout is where I get a lot of enjoyment and I personally like more space to work with depth-wise.
That’s why I like the last one, it’s a corner cabinet so it goes back to about 21 inches.

So this past week has really been.....special. I found a entertainment center that is amazing and has all of the dimensions I prefer and I’m getting some more branches from neighbors. Amongst all of this good news the build will take twice as long because I either fractured or tore a ligament in my wrist. I’ll update y’all again soon!

So this past week has really been.....special. I found a entertainment center that is amazing and has all of the dimensions I prefer and I’m getting some more branches from neighbors. Amongst all of this good news the build will take twice as long because I either fractured or tore a ligament in my wrist. I’ll update y’all again soon!
Aw man excited for this build, hope you heal soon!

Cool! If you do some sort of opening from the bottom drawer to the inner drawer you could have all your misting buckets and stuff contained. Plus, the top already has a way to hide the lights! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!! :)

Cool! If you do some sort of opening from the bottom drawer to the inner drawer you could have all your misting buckets and stuff contained. Plus, the top already has a way to hide the lights! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!! :)
We were actually planning to cut out the inside drawer to make room for the substrate. I need at least 10 inches for the laybjn/ top layer plus the drainage.

Back
Top Bottom