First Bio Build

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
I suppose it depends on your plants mine are around 1 year old and no nutrients all growing well lol the one I added nutrients to is near dead 🤣

aleagueofherown

Established Member
I suppose it depends on your plants mine are around 1 year old and no nutrients all growing well lol the one I added nutrients to is near dead 🤣
Lololol of course. Some of mine (the monstera in the bottom left) are mature, but some are very new (the Procris repens, Maxillaria arbuscula, Microgramma vacciniifolia, and Monstera siltepecana are all relatively new starts that still need some help to grow healthy. I'm hoping I can get the MistKing set up soon so I don't have to hand mist anymore. Though my hand muscles have gotten noticeably stronger :ROFLMAO:

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
I know they’re hard to find in the States, still try to find a Madagascar Jasmine. That would be awesome in there and would create tons of climbing opportunity.
Apart from that, what a great outcome all the effort 😍😍

aleagueofherown

Established Member
I know they’re hard to find in the States, still try to find a Madagascar Jasmine. That would be awesome in there and would create tons of climbing opportunity.
Apart from that, what a great outcome all the effort 😍😍
I hadn't even considered that! There are some reasonable starters with free shipping on Etsy. I may purchase some soon! Thank you for the input 😊

aleagueofherown

Established Member
You’re welcome, it’s to beautiful to ignore.

I’m assuming you already found this thread, otherwise just to be sure https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/madagascar-jasmin-the-perfect-living-vine.181527/
😇
Thank you! I hadn't seen that thread yet. I haven't been super active on the forums lately, been caught up with a lot of work and school. But I just read through, looks like some good information. I have lipstick vine cuttings that I am propagating right now! And will look more into getting jasmine. I know the flowers smell amazing 🥰

Top Bottom