First Bio Build

I suppose it depends on your plants mine are around 1 year old and no nutrients all growing well lol the one I added nutrients to is near dead 🤣

I suppose it depends on your plants mine are around 1 year old and no nutrients all growing well lol the one I added nutrients to is near dead 🤣
Lololol of course. Some of mine (the monstera in the bottom left) are mature, but some are very new (the Procris repens, Maxillaria arbuscula, Microgramma vacciniifolia, and Monstera siltepecana are all relatively new starts that still need some help to grow healthy. I'm hoping I can get the MistKing set up soon so I don't have to hand mist anymore. Though my hand muscles have gotten noticeably stronger :ROFLMAO:

I know they’re hard to find in the States, still try to find a Madagascar Jasmine. That would be awesome in there and would create tons of climbing opportunity.
Apart from that, what a great outcome all the effort 😍😍

I know they’re hard to find in the States, still try to find a Madagascar Jasmine. That would be awesome in there and would create tons of climbing opportunity.
Apart from that, what a great outcome all the effort 😍😍
I hadn't even considered that! There are some reasonable starters with free shipping on Etsy. I may purchase some soon! Thank you for the input 😊

You’re welcome, it’s to beautiful to ignore.

I’m assuming you already found this thread, otherwise just to be sure https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/madagascar-jasmin-the-perfect-living-vine.181527/
😇
Thank you! I hadn't seen that thread yet. I haven't been super active on the forums lately, been caught up with a lot of work and school. But I just read through, looks like some good information. I have lipstick vine cuttings that I am propagating right now! And will look more into getting jasmine. I know the flowers smell amazing 🥰

Any updated pictures?
Unfortunately, no. We ended up having to rehome Ivy. I really dislike talking about it, because I am fiercely against people getting a pet they are not ready for. But, realistically Ivy was extremely stressed in our environment. We have 5 dogs, 4 of which are herding dogs. They watched her like a hawk. We tried putting up a neutral curtain, but then it just felt like we were hiding her away and we/she did not get to enjoy interactions together. I built her a nice (albeit much smaller) enclosure. One of my daughter's classmates has been begging his parents for a chameleon for years. They are an experienced reptile family, with a water dragon, frogs, a bearded dragon, and some other odds and ends. I transported her and got everything set up with timers, ensured they had the best lighting, etc. for her and she's been doing really well. She laid a much smaller clutch (I think she was at 36-40 the first time) about a week ago of 13 eggs. She interacts with the kids and actually seems to genuinely enjoy their company. She's in very good hands, but I am extremely sad that they aren't mine.

Hi sorry things didn't work out. You put your heart into it. And massive respect for rehoming the chameleon for her best interests. 💗

Back
Top Bottom