Chameleon Info:
◦ Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care? She is a female veiled chameleon she is about 4/5 months old
◦ Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? Once or twice a week or a few minutes
◦ Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders? Live crickets and meal/wax warms and other worms
◦ Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? Calcium I dust on the crickets once or twice a week. I wasn’t informed about the multivitamin when I purchased her so I was not providing the multivitamin. I purchased it a few days ago and dusted her worms but she has not eaten in a few days so she hasn’t eaten the vitamins yet.
◦ Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking? I spray the leafs and screen with water min 5 times a day
◦ Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? Usually it is dark sometimes light brown
◦ History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.
Cage Info:
◦ Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? Screen cage, 31.25 x 9.00 x 17.00 Inches
◦ Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? Uvb, heat, lights on since 8am until about 11pm
◦ Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps? I do not measure the temp.
◦ Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? I do not measure humidity
◦ Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? No live plants. They are fake plants
◦ Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? Cage is off the floor sitting on a dresser
◦ Location - Where are you geographically located? Miami, Fl