Official Enclosure Picture Thread #2 - post your pics!

This helps if you line inside of cage with.

Attachments

• 1FC89C28-65F0-4087-BCD0-33465CF9769D.jpeg
    1FC89C28-65F0-4087-BCD0-33465CF9769D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 440
My viv is a work in progress. She needs some more branches. But I hope I'm moving in the right direction. Just wanted to share my veiled's new home here :)

Attachments

• IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG
    306 KB · Views: 431
Nice! Hopefully the plants will grow in a bit more, but what is the substrate? Have you considered adding any leaf litter? It would feed the microfauna.
CJ's I have yes but aft the minute I'm torn between leaf or moss. It's a mixture between arcadia natural earth with nutrients and eco earth. The plants are starting to come on already it's looking good.

CJ's I have yes but aft the minute I'm torn between leaf or moss. It's a mixture between arcadia natural earth with nutrients and eco earth. The plants are starting to come on already it's looking good.
I would go with leaf litter.

Iguanarium

So I haven't seen very many pictures of chameleons in the repti breeze iguanarium if any at all. So I thought I would show some pictures of my male ambilobe in his new permanent home. The dementions are 48x36x18. It takes a lot of misting to keep up humidity but well worth it.

I realize this thread is ridiculously old, but I have to ask, how did the iguanarium work out? I've got the opportunity to buy one for $100, but I'm trying to avoid buyers remorse.

Hi guys, I'm new to this site so idk if I'm doing this right aha.
My panther chameleon has become an old 'lil guy and he's not like he used to be, its harder for him to grip the vines and he kinda lounges on the bigger vines hardly gripping with his feet most of the day. Sometimes he'll loose his grip and slip, it worries me that he'll fall and injure himself when I'm not there. (We have gone to the vets and it is all just down to old age)
So I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for my viv to help him out? I was thinking a hammock? I know they're mainly for bearded dragons but he enjoys lounging on the bigger vines without holding onto them, alike to a hammock, but I'm happy to take any other suggestions.
IMG_2857.jpg

Pothos and umbrella plants for my Ambilobe (7 months) setup. Mistking, 2 T5 dual tropic blaze fixtures, 2 6500k, 1 plantpro bulb and 1 UVB 12% bulb. 45w-65w basking incandescent bulb depending on seasonal temps.

Here’s my other cages I said I’d post. The first one I ever made 8 years ago had a detachable bottom for cleaning and was on wheels, these don't have that because there going to be outside eventually.

Back
Top Bottom