Official Enclosure Picture Thread #2 - post your pics!

My temporary feeder cup mounting solution. How do y'all attach your feeder cups? Sorry, I keep trying to rotate the picture and it's not working out.
I just have mine wedged so it blends in and can't move or get filled with water from the mister.

Could you tell me what kind of wire you used for the sides exactly? I'm looking at Lowe's an there's so much to chose from!

Thanks!!
I used aluminum charcoal screen. If you're worried about their feet being hurt they sell 25' rolls of gutter guard screen you can zip tie together and attach the the frame of the enclosure

I used aluminum charcoal screen. If you're worried about their feet being hurt they sell 25' rolls of gutter guard screen you can zip tie together and attach the the frame of the enclosure

Man, this custom terrarium is taking a lot more mental work than I thought (not that I thought it would be easy lol). My Cham is in dire need of a larger cage! She's grown so much in just the one month I've had her. Do you think charcoal fiberglass screen is safe? I'm just curious since I already have some in storage.

Man, this custom terrarium is taking a lot more mental work than I thought (not that I thought it would be easy lol). My Cham is in dire need of a larger cage! She's grown so much in just the one month I've had her. Do you think charcoal fiberglass screen is safe? I'm just curious since I already have some in storage.
I wouldn't see why not,I chose the aluminum cause its easier to fix into place since it's stiffer.

http://www.louispage.com/welded-wire-mesh/vinyl-coated/vinyl-coated-23-gauge

I used 1/4" PVC coated wire mesh for my outdoor enclosure. Originally I did up a 6'wide x 6'tall x 3'deep enclosure, but it turned out to be to big. I recently modified it down to 3x3x6, and it now fits on my covered patio. Luke seems to be pretty happy w/ his new home. Still a few things to dial in, but all in all its turning out as planned.

Attachments

• IMG_1247.jpg
    IMG_1247.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 339
http://www.louispage.com/welded-wire-mesh/vinyl-coated/vinyl-coated-23-gauge

I used 1/4" PVC coated wire mesh for my outdoor enclosure. Originally I did up a 6'wide x 6'tall x 3'deep enclosure, but it turned out to be to big. I recently modified it down to 3x3x6, and it now fits on my covered patio. Luke seems to be pretty happy w/ his new home. Still a few things to dial in, but all in all its turning out as planned.

It looks great! I wish I could do a patio enclosure. Unfortunately I live in the northeast so is just simply not possible. But we have plenty of space indoors to have a "walk-in" cage.

Here is some pics of my little bud's new home...I have been working on it for about two months. I would love some feedback to hopefully justify the hours and money spent!....I started with an solid wood heavy entertainment center my sister donated in my basement when she got a flat screen.....didn't want to see it go to waste so I decided to convert it to new home for "Boyd"...I cut out the sides, doors and top and made custom screens to fit....then I outfitted it with a mistking premium system and converted one of the drawers to a acrylic lined water tank and hid the pump and stuff behind the drawers. I also added a digital hygrotherm and a fogger to keep the humidity automatically controlled. The rest of the systems are hidden on top....the unit had the perfect recess at the top. I am a bit ocd and I wanted a clean automatic system. Inside is vinyl with a floor graphic lamination for easy clean up....the inside back is picture of a jungle printed on polystyrene with a floor guard lam as well. I custom made a tree from an apple tree I cut down with fake leaves and vines....once again maintenance free. All misting and lights are timed and fully auto....let me know what you think!.....thanks!

wow this is awesome! I really have been thinking of something like this so that her cage isn't so ugly looking in my room. I love the idea of having everything on top hidden

Hibiscus tree!

Here's Kaiju's (JuJu for short) big boy home! It has some fake branches and a pretty red hibiscus tree in there. :)

Attachments

• WP_20150908_16_24_05_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150908_16_24_05_Pro.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 275
Tips or suggestions welcome!

The is an 18 x 18 x 36 for a baby female panther. This is my first chameleon so any tips are welcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 260
My cage and free range area for my veiled Lulu.
Still need a few thin branches and some more rocks for the plants.

Attachments

• P1030207.jpg
    P1030207.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 374
  • P1030208.jpg
    P1030208.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 407
  • P1030210.jpg
    P1030210.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 384
Back
Top Bottom