Naboo update! [Pictures]

August 10, 2013

I realize I just updated this yesterday but I just had to post these photos. First time I have ever seen him get fired up!

It seemed like just yesterday that he was the little green rascal climbing around on the cage top! he's grown so much!

I say that every morning. I can't believe he has become who he is today, a friggin stud! Not bias at all ;) haha
Thanks so much for following his progress for so long!

Hands down my favorite! He's gorgeous! All those bright colors!!! I know you guys are so happy with him. My male nosey be can't stand the measuring tape! Haha.. So beautiful. Love these updates.

He has turned into a real beauty! How old is he now? I don't feel like looking back on all the posts to figure it out! lol

alot of changes eh? i have noticed my chams dont have there forever colour till about 1.5-2yrs old. he will keep gertting nicer im sure. he has the mitsio barring and the green and yelow are popping now too. nice travis he looks good. where are the archer updates?

Hands down my favorite! He's gorgeous! All those bright colors!!! I know you guys are so happy with him. My male nosey be can't stand the measuring tape! Haha.. So beautiful. Love these updates.
You are too nice! Thank you so much for all of your kind comments. Crazy how the tape measurer does it!

He has turned into a real beauty! How old is he now? I don't feel like looking back on all the posts to figure it out! lol
Thank you Carol! He is 8 months old now.

Naboo will always amaze us:D
Bah, you're too kind :) Thank you.

he looks GREAT!
YAY :D Thanks!

He has grown up too fast. He looks awesome!
Yes, he certainly has. Thank you as always Jann.

I find it hard to believe that this is Naboo-I mean, he's changed so much!:eek: He's such a pretty boy and thanks for the update!

Back
Top Bottom