it would be awesome if his next shed brought some neon yellow but either way you can tell that hes going to be just beautiful.

That last one looks like our guy when he's hunting. Actually, my favourite colours other than when he's basking in direct sun.

Day 81

And he ain't even a Nosy Be guys. This dude is CRAZY. I am actually really happy I have this thread because it will truly document the insane change this guy will go through from the day of arrival to 365 days later.

Day 82

Crawlin' on Chelsey's (Reptigurl) hand. He hates coming out of his enclosure but once he is out he really calms down and probably realizes that there's nothing to fret about :)

Day 83

No jokes, this boy was NOT this big yesterday. He ROCKETED up in size over night AND he showed colours I've never seen him show. I love the sunny weather and how it is benefitting my chameleons :D

I see some red :D
Man, he is gorgeous.
Thanks so much! Naboo has been throwing me a whirlwind of colours as of late.

Gunna go on a little rant here.

For those new members who are making all of these "365 Days of.." threads, I originally made this thread to document the growth of a MIXED panther. We all know what veileds are going to look like when they're an adult. I have a veiled and I love him to bits, but I don't bother taking a photo of him every day because I can guess what he will look like when he is older. Naboo is a different story. No one knows what a mixed panther is going to look like. It's a surprise, and that is why I wanted to create this thread. So go ahead and get mad at me for saying this, but come on guys, 365 photos that are poor quality because they are taken using your phone just isn't worth it. I come home from work every day and take about 50 photos of Naboo. And then I sort through them all and pick my favourite. By the time I am finished I will have spent an hour of my time just snapping photos and uploading them. I want to stop this thread now because I feel like there is no point. If people are going to take a photo with their phone of their veiled chameleon every day and thats that, what the hell is the point of me taking all of this time when "anyone" can do it. I was taking this project pretty seriously and I wanted others to watch his growth and witness what he will become, not to 'admire' him. So that's that. Sorry to everyone who is getting annoyed with all of these damn "365 days of..." threads, I never meant to start a lame *** trend. And sorry to everyone who is offended by this post. I'm grumpy, just had a long *** day at work, and that's that.

I agree with you completely. I don't want to offend those other people, but your Naboo is definitely something special and any veiled chameleon cant compare to what his colors will become. I respect the time you are spending to put this time lapse thread together and you are right, an iphone cant really take the pictures that you are posting.

WOW... I'm pretty new (aprox. 2 months) to this forum and I didn't realize that it was a Panther Chameleon forum. Yes, panthers are beautiful chameleons but that does not mean that other chameleons, including veileds , are not beautiful as well. I was under the understanding that everyone on this forum was free to look at and read whatever thread they wanted to. Guess I'm confused...:confused: Maybe I should go back and reread the rules...

WOW... I'm pretty new (aprox. 2 months) to this forum and I didn't realize that it was a Panther Chameleon forum. Yes, panthers are beautiful chameleons but that does not mean that other chameleons, including veileds , are not beautiful as well. I was under the understanding that everyone on this forum was free to look at and read whatever thread they wanted to. Guess I'm confused...:confused: Maybe I should go back and reread the rules...
No, you're absolutely right. Here at CF everyone has a choice to do as they please. I am just a little tired of people taking my idea and doing the exact same thing I am doing but for absolutely no significance. Veiled chameleons are beautiful, like I said, I have Gizmo and I love him to bits. I was tired, grumpy, and stupid. My apologies for offending you and everyone else. I don't take back what I said, but I should have kept it to myself. Regardless, I don't wish to carry on this thread. It does not have significance to me anymore and I will merely keep his progression to myself for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom