ReptiGeek, I was very disappointed when I read your original post about how you were angry at the other 365 threads. I didn't think my posts were a problem. I posted on my thread that it will be my last post of Malibu on this forum. After I did so, I saw that you had apologized. I appreciate your apologies. I was and am enjoying posting to my 365 thread, and if it won't cause any further problems I would like to continue posting on the forums. I realize I was overreacting by letting your posts get to me so much that I was going to stop my posts on this forum.

You never caused any problems. Nobody broke any rules or did anything wrong by creating "365" threads. But Reptigeek apologized and I'm thankful that he did :D

Honestly guys I feel like a complete **** right now. I let the worst get to me yesterday. I'm not generally a selfish @$$ face. Keep doing your 365 threads. Fudge I feel like a huge idiot. I will continue to document his progression. I will just not upload every day. Lets say I'll post once a week, but every day will be within that single post? I meant no disrespect to those doing this thread. Ugh. I'm terrible at digging myself deeper into a hole. Y'all have every reason to be upset with me, but I promise to keep my frustration to myself and not bring it to the forum that has only ever given me comfort and appreciation.
My sincerest apologies,
Travis.

Hey we all have bad days and say things that we should keep to ourselves. I too would like to apologize for my response to your post. I admit I was being a smart alec and I should not have been that way. Please keep posting pictures of your beautiful and unusual boy. I love looking at him change. I think I am on CF more than my FB. lol:D

It gave me an error to load message :confused:

Anyway, I'm glad peace has been restored to the CF World! :)

It takes you to the part at the end of star wars I where boss nass holds up that glowing thing and goes PEACE!!!! Seemed appropriate given the name of the thread :)

Ah c'mon man! I know u can continue this thread and I know you didn't mean any disrespect towards the other members who decided to start a 365 days of _________ thread. You are a great person and it takes a lot to snap such good photos every single damn day. We all have bad moments, but we make up for it, right? Just know that there are devoted members like me who look forward to see Naboo grow up and morph into a beautiful cham at the end of the year.;)

Ah c'mon man! I know u can continue this thread and I know you didn't mean any disrespect towards the other members who decided to start a 365 days of _________ thread. You are a great person and it takes a lot to snap such good photos every single damn day. We all have bad moments, but we make up for it, right? Just know that there are devoted members like me who look forward to see Naboo grow up and morph into a beautiful cham at the end of the year.;)

I think I see a Repti-Blog in his future!!! (Soon please :))

Decadancin do you know of a website that's good for photography blogging?
Thanks,
Trav

I'm probably the LEAST internet savvy person on here, so no, but I'm sure someone on here would have the answer! Try posting in the lounge and see what they suggest.

Back
Top Bottom