flchams

MIGhunter

Are they on vacation or just really busy? I had some questions so I emailed them but haven't gotten a response back in a week. I don't know if the email got lost or if they are just busy. I know there have been some shows lately.

Try calling him. The two times I ever needed to contact them, I called and got an answer right away. E-mails seem to take them a little time to respond to.

Well he's never responded to my email. So I called this morning, no answer. His voice mail message says to send him a detailed text. So I did. No response.

Any suggestions on other breeders for veiled chams?

Well he's never responded to my email. So I called this morning, no answer. His voice mail message says to send him a detailed text. So I did. No response.

Any suggestions on other breeders for veiled chams?

Let me look around for a small time breeder for you.

Thanks. My son really wanted this one from flchams so hopefully they just don't answer Friday thru Sunday. I ordered it. Hopefully no issues.
Screenshot_20180906-204756_Chrome.jpg

You could try LLLreptiles as well I have never ordered though either one but people reccomend both when I was looking for my first cham.

Good luck and I hope you get one.

You could try LLLreptiles as well I have never ordered though either one but people reccomend both when I was looking for my first cham.

Good luck and I hope you get one.
I looked at them. All they have in the site is small normal colored ones. We were looking for the more brightly colored ones.

I ordered from FL .
I didn't get a response until I texted the number on the site. They are quick to respond from there.

Cham is doing great so far, have him a month.

I ordered from FL .
I didn't get a response until I texted the number on the site. They are quick to respond from there.

Cham is doing great so far, have him a month.
Ya I'm hoping it was because it was Friday morning. I texted the number on the site without a response. So many good reviews though and their about us page convinced me to pull the trigger. Hopefully not an issue.

Well I texted him again this morning, no answer again. My veiled arrived this afternoon. Anyone know if they feed them before they ship them? He's not eating the crickets I put in the cage. He sat right in front of one on a branch but didn't eat it. 20180911_103048.jpg 20180911_103105.jpg 20180911_103226.jpg

Mine didn’t eat right away either. Just give it time and he will eat. Also make sure you mist often he may be thirsty. I order from the same sir as well and my guy is just starting to show colors.

Did they at least tell you when they shipped??
Nope. That's why I texted him this morning. Didn't get an answer. Fed ex just left him on the porch without knocking. So far bad experience with the seller. Here's hoping the cham is awesome.

Mine didn’t eat right away either. Just give it time and he will eat. Also make sure you mist often he may be thirsty. I order from the same sir as well and my guy is just starting to show colors.
How long have you had it?

Definately strange they didnt notify you when they shipped.

Dont worry about him not eating right away.

When I got mine I put 10 crickets in the enclosure and in a few hours he started eating.
Thanks. Ya it's been weird since the start. No response to emails or texts. Got notification they got my order and my money but nothing about shipping.

I have had him for 4 months now. Still doesn’t want a thing to do with me lol but he finally ate from my hand the other day

Back
Top Bottom