Calling all kammer babies

My boy from the Kammers - his sire is Son Tiger. He is not quite 6 months old...

p.s. - the photo makes it look like I'm holding his toes on his hind foot, but that is definitely not the case!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2995.jpg
    IMG_2995.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 607
My boy from the Kammers - his sire is Son Tiger. He is not quite 6 months old...

p.s. - the photo makes it look like I'm holding his toes on his hind foot, but that is definitely not the case!!!

WOW...just WOW!!! I can only hope George will look that good in two months:D

It was a member earlier in this thread using the kammers photo. I dont know if they had permission or not, but I just throught I would point it out since most people dont know about the legality of it.

Krammers do allow you to post a picture of a sire for a chameleon you have purchased.

My KK Ambilobes

My chams aren't fans of cameras. This is Krakatoa, at about 4 months old. Sire is Son Tiger.
DSCN1651.JPG
DSCN1653.JPG

And this is my alpha dog Java. Sire is Thunder. She's about 5 months old and my least timid cham. She doesn't turn her nose up at anything I offer her, and I love her monkey antics. Usually chill, and not afraid of my hand. Again, camera.
DSCN1664.JPG
DSCN1671.JPG

Whats up guys.... This is Max and he is from sinatra's clutch. He is 4 months in the first picture and going on 5 months in the second picture... sorry for the sucky quality.. just have my old iphone cam lol.....

max.jpg

max2.jpg

Sinatra%20-%202a.jpg

heres ZULU during sun down , his sire is "Roa- Endrika" aka "Two-face":cool: he turned 1 year old not too long ago

100_0407.jpg

100_0386.jpg

100_0384.jpg

this is my 6 month old anbilobe (Skittle Sniper) sired by Roa-endrika (AKA Two Face) love this lil guy :)

Attachments

• skittles2.jpg
    skittles2.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 851
  • skittles5.jpg
    skittles5.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 877
  • stittles3.jpg
    stittles3.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 826
one more pic for some reason u cant blow up the other pics i posted well here a good one

Attachments

• my dad and my chameleon.jpg
    my dad and my chameleon.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 328
Back
Top Bottom