Camiezone babies from Homer and Big Girl

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
Since so many of us are getting the beautiful babies of Homer and Big Girl from @Camiezone we need a thread. We can watch them all grow into the beauties that they will become, share their particular quirks or what not and just revel in how astounding these babies are and will become. I ask for @Camiezone to share some pics of Homer and Big Girl please.
Let me start it off with my sweetie pie Bart.
Good morning Mom.
IMG_5012.jpeg

Whatcha doin’ there?
IMG_5013.jpeg

(Eye roll) Oh…you’re taking MORE pics of me.
IMG_5015.jpeg

If you’re done, can I have my buggies now please?
IMG_5017.jpeg
IMG_4991.jpeg

Since so many of us are getting the beautiful babies of Homer and Big Girl from @Camiezone we need a thread. We can watch them all grow into the beauties that they will become, share their particular quirks or what not and just revel in how astounding these babies are and will become. I ask for @Camiezone to share some pics of Homer and Big Girl please.
Good morning Mom.
View attachment 343426
Whatcha doin’ there?
View attachment 343427
View attachment 343428
View attachment 343429View attachment 343430
Omg he really does have sweet little puppy dog eyes. 😍😍😍

Good morning Mom.
View attachment 343426
Whatcha doin’ there?
View attachment 343427
View attachment 343428
Bart is so amazingly beautiful 😍😍

Good morning Mom.
View attachment 343426
Whatcha doin’ there?
View attachment 343427
View attachment 343428
Sooo cute!! 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Bert has spent a considerable time basking at 82 degrees, probably because he’s exhausted from a cross country trip at night with temps in the 50’s. He did eat like a pig today and came down front to show me his beautiful colors. Little buddy ate from a cup while I held it and then just went to town, as I’ve seen other Homer-Big Girl babies do. These chameleons were cared for dearly.

Attachments

• 81273526-6DF4-47BA-AA5E-9C1194C24C18.jpeg
    81273526-6DF4-47BA-AA5E-9C1194C24C18.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 58
  • F20B7865-E0FA-4286-87F4-A0FD3C643FB4.jpeg
    F20B7865-E0FA-4286-87F4-A0FD3C643FB4.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 60
  • BBDC442F-DB37-4731-ADC4-A63D2194EDDB.jpeg
    BBDC442F-DB37-4731-ADC4-A63D2194EDDB.jpeg
    327.3 KB · Views: 60
Bert has spent a considerable time basking at 82 degrees, probably because he’s exhausted from a cross country trip at night with temps in the 50’s. He did eat like a pig today and came down front to show me his beautiful colors. Little buddy ate from a cup while I held it and then just went to town, as I’ve seen other Homer-Big Girl babies do. These chameleons were cared for dearly.
He’s so beautiful and cute! I can’t count my experience with veiled young ones because of the attitudes, so have no reference point. But…these babies are so well adjusted and it’s almost like there’s no settling in period. @Camiezone certainly has done a fantastic job raising healthy and sweet babies. 💗

He is adorable!! And looks so settled in. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom