Calling all kammer babies

Perceus

Got Percy on Valentines day weekend from the Kammers. My baby boy!

Attachments

• web entry.jpg
    web entry.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 273
any iron man babies out there. forgot about this thread so i started one about iron man babies. i'll post a pic of my iron man baby when i get a good one. he's really good at hide & seek...

liddy has been holding an iron man baby for me since May??
I was going to pick up an El Lobo (Kammers) from Chad @ Tiki Tiki, but I want to honor my commitment to the Kammers. I will pick him up at Pomona, and then post pics

pics of my nosey be's first time out in the sun with me. I was pretty shocked at how much blue my little girls showed in their face area subzero my male is already starting to show blots of blue all over his body I can't wait to see what he looks like.

Attachments

• IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_0197.jpg
    IMG_0197.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 261
liddy has been holding an iron man baby for me since May??
I was going to pick up an El Lobo (Kammers) from Chad @ Tiki Tiki, but I want to honor my commitment to the Kammers. I will pick him up at Pomona, and then post pics

cool!! i lost my camera so i only have this pic from my phone. here's an iron man baby. haven't thought of a name yet.

cham by rottsko, on Flickr

Rottsko,
Hmmm, you could stay in line with the rest of us crazies and start the name with a "k" for Kammer??!!
allen, is the first pic of one of the new girls? If it is, (sorry looking on my phone) she is really showing some colors!

10_weeks.jpg

My newest edition is Neptune (Nosy Be, Sire is Sinatra). Here he is at 10 weeks old. I just got him yesterday and he is showing real blue! I will post some more later to show some real blue! ;)

You can't have his name!! How dare you :mad: lol I'm only kidding :D your guy is already showing blue! He's really nice! Is he the holdback they had for sale? I was gonna buy him but I should have a really nice one coming from chameleon nation :)

You can't have his name!! How dare you :mad: lol I'm only kidding :D your guy is already showing blue! He's really nice! Is he the holdback they had for sale? I was gonna buy him but I should have a really nice one coming from chameleon nation :)

Thanks!! I want to see your new guy. I'm sure you will post him when you get him.

I posted my Kirby Kammer close to the beginning of this thread - but couldn't resist sharing his recent photo after his 3rd shed. His colors are really popping right now! His site is "Son Tiger."

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311976706.167043.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311976706.167043.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 282
Back
Top Bottom