Calling all kammer babies

Big Blue: 1 1/2
Tango1.jpg

Gorgeous!! Who is the sire?

This is my male Ambilobe Panther "King Leonidas"...he's from Kammer's Sire "Goka-Fajiry"...He is 9 months old!! :cool:

I will get my first baby from Kammers in the the next couple weeks im so excited!!! I am getting a baby Nosy Be from sire Sinatra! I cant wait to see him!

I love looking at all of these amazing photos of your beautiful boys! I could spend hours just admiring pics! They ALL look incredible!! Thanks for posting :)

I just got my new Sinatra boy just this last Thursday... He is great! Here are a few pics I took today at 11.5 weeks old.

I have a male from Nihlus coming...shouldnt be that much longer. I wanted him over Sinatra bc of the more well definded darker blue bars. Your boy is sure showing some color already. Going to be a looker when he gets older

Hey did anyone here get an offspring male from Manga-fotaka at the Kammers? Interested in any pics of how they may look now that they are going on 6 months old.

imag0030.jpg

My little man...yes im still trying to think about a name for him :confused:

Rottsko,
Hmmm, you could stay in line with the rest of us crazies and start the name with a "k" for Kammer??!!
allen, is the first pic of one of the new girls? If it is, (sorry looking on my phone) she is really showing some colors!

i still haven't thought of a name. hmmm. k.......

Well, here are some ideas to get you thinking about what you may like . . .

From Star Trek: Kang, Kor, Koloth, K'Voc, Kaz, Klag

From Africa: Kenyi, Kiros, Kofi

From literature: Kafka, Kaiser, Kant, Keats, Kerouac, Kilmer, Kipling, Kyd

Well, here are some ideas to get you thinking about what you may like . . .

From Star Trek: Kang, Kor, Koloth, K'Voc, Kaz, Klag

From Africa: Kenyi, Kiros, Kofi

From literature: Kafka, Kaiser, Kant, Keats, Kerouac, Kilmer, Kipling, Kyd

From the Lakers and now possibly some Turkish team: Kobe

Back
Top Bottom