Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

Alright, jann requested I post my new addition on here but I have been slacking haha.

This is a picture of Ellear (el-e-heir) when he arrived on Thursday. He is absolutely sweet as can be and I am so excited to have him with me.
20180405_172847.jpg

I have not weighed him yet but Jann had weighed him recently where he was 14 grams!

Well, if my perpetual winter ever ends, I will finally get MY two babies from Jann and post some pics. It snowed again last night. Ugh! This winter will never end. Btw, I got two new 2x2x4 cages from fosters and Smith for 54 bucks each. What a steal!
I feel your pain. In the 70s here today and tomorrow and then it’s suppose to snow sunday

Well, if my perpetual winter ever ends, I will finally get MY two babies from Jann and post some pics. It snowed again last night. Ugh! This winter will never end. Btw, I got two new 2x2x4 cages from fosters and Smith for 54 bucks each. What a steal!
Wow...awesome bargain. I may be dumb...but who is Foster & Smith?

Alright, jann requested I post my new addition on here but I have been slacking haha.

This is a picture of Ellear (el-e-heir) when he arrived on Thursday. He is absolutely sweet as can be and I am so excited to have him with me.View attachment 203327
I have not weighed him yet but Jann had weighed him recently where he was 14 grams!

Thank you for posting Ellear. Now you need to get back on the forums so you can watch all of his siblings.

Thank you so very much Jann. They are beautiful

I’m so glad the girls arrived safe. I always feel uneasy until my babies arrive.

Thank you for giving the girls a good home.

Hey Wilson! I already miss you! Your new daddy better take good care of you.

You need to move to FL. I don’t think I could live in cold weather. I’m freezing here if we get below 70.
I hope I will be able to get your babies to you in the next week or two. I check your weather several times a week.

Excellent deal on the cages. If anyone getting a baby needs a cage I’ll be sure to tell them about the sale at Foster & Smith.

Their names are deandra and Artemis. I love those names. I got those names from my favorite tv show:)

I like their names. Which is the smaller girls name? I really miss my girls. When I was cleaning the cages and bins this evening I was really missing the larger girl. ❤️

Thank you for posting Ellear. Now you need to get back on the forums so you can watch all of his siblings.

I’m so glad the girls arrived safe. I always feel uneasy until my babies arrive.

You need to move to FL. I don’t think I could live in cold weather. I’m freezing here if we get below 70.
I hope I will be able to get your babies to you in the next week or two. I check your weather several times a week.

Excellent deal on the cages. If anyone getting a baby needs a cage I’ll be sure to tell them about the sale at Foster & Smith.

I like their names. Which is the smaller girls name? I really miss my girls. When I was cleaning the cages and bins this evening I was really missing the larger girl. ❤️
@Scottsquatch really needs to just move, if he wants to get the babies eventually!

Larger gals name is deandra. These girls are awesome

I will!:)

Back
Top Bottom