Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

IMG_20180417_100413.jpg IMG_20180417_100614.jpg
Today is weigh-in day. She's 28g. That's a 10% gain from last week! She's a sweet heart! I just love this little girl! She sure loves her super worms. She will scarf up 10 of them so quickly that I miss the whole thing. We're going to give medium size crickets today. She's getting a little bored of smalls. She's doing great![

OK. Wasabi update: My little man has officially wormed his way into everyone's heart. My middle daughter actually has a true "bug phobia". But, she's so captivated by Wasabi that she held a hornworm in her bare hand, and fed it to him.

That's when I knew he was really part of the family. LOL! Now, everyone sort of argues over who gets to hold him. I love it! :)
That's how it was with Pixel and he'll go to just about anyone now.

OK. Wasabi update: My little man has officially wormed his way into everyone's heart. My middle daughter actually has a true "bug phobia". But, she's so captivated by Wasabi that she held a hornworm in her bare hand, and fed it to him.

That's when I knew he was really part of the family. LOL! Now, everyone sort of argues over who gets to hold him. I love it! :)
Maybe you should get one for each...just think of the educational value.:)

View attachment 203950 View attachment 203951
Today is weigh-in day. She's 28g. That's a 10% gain from last week! She's a sweet heart! I just love this little girl! She sure loves her super worms. She will scarf up 10 of them so quickly that I miss the whole thing. We're going to give medium size crickets today. She's getting a little bored of smalls. She's doing great![

I’m glad she gain a bit of weight. It’s also nice to hear that’s she’s enjoying the super worms that I put in the box with her.

Thanks for the update on Wasabi! It’s nice to know that he settled right in and is a big hit with everyone.

Emma's actually doing great. She's getting more comfortable and coming out more. Only hides on the side of the branch on a rare occasion, and seems to enjoy hanging out on my head! Now if I can just get her outside in warm weather... I hope summer happens on a weekend, this year!

Emma's actually doing great. She's getting more comfortable and coming out more. Only hides on the side of the branch on a rare occasion, and seems to enjoy hanging out on my head! Now if I can just get her outside in warm weather... I hope summer happens on a weekend, this year!
We are hoping for the same . Our babies want to be out . They sit in the windows watching the world go by .

Back
Top Bottom