Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

Someone’s shedding! Any tips or tricks to make him feel 100x more comfy during his she’s??
image.jpg

So, I have exciting news! Emma and our family are moving to a new house!! It's near where we live now, but just out in the country a little farther. Closer to where I grew up! I'm so happy to be able to raise my daughter in the country, like I was raised! So wish us luck that the move goes well, and I'll keep you all posted! We should be settled in no more than about 6 weeks from now.

So, I have exciting news! Emma and our family are moving to a new house!! It's near where we live now, but just out in the country a little farther. Closer to where I grew up! I'm so happy to be able to raise my daughter in the country, like I was raised! So wish us luck that the move goes well, and I'll keep you all posted! We should be settled in no more than about 6 weeks from now.
Congratulations on your news!

Lil Louie is 4 months old today, and weighs 31 grams. He is such a beautiful little boy that loves to be outside and enjoy the Florida sunshine in his outdoor habitat. Crickets are his favorite washed down by a juicy hornworm. I can't thank @jannb enough for him, he is very special to me.

LL is looking great and getting his stripes and colors. I am glad that you love him so much. They all deserve to be loved.

Happy Four Months Little Louie ! ❤️❤️

I hope the move want be to stressful for you, your family and Emma. We moved in December and it was stressful for all of us.

I hope the move want be to stressful for you, your family and Emma. We moved in December and it was stressful for all of us.
It shouldn't be too bad. We will be hiring movers for the bulk of the work. The pets will be moved by myself. And the fish tank will be done by a local pet store who provides the service. Should be pretty smooth. This will be the 5th time I've moved, and it's been countless times for Dave.

Sweet Pea phoebe doing her favorite thing beyond eating . Phoebe has doubled her weight since being with us . We will start feeding a bit less .
View attachment 204304 View attachment 204305 View attachment 204306 View attachment 204307 View attachment 204308 View attachment 204309 View attachment 204310
She looks great. Lil Louie turned 4 mo. yesterday and is shedding today. He was 6 gr. when I got him and is now 31 grams. Amos and Fiona's babies are so amazing.

She looks great. Lil Louie turned 4 mo. yesterday and is shedding today. He was 6 gr. when I got him and is now 31 grams. Amos and Fiona's babies are so amazing.
They sure are :love: . Phoebe is so so sweet . It’s really warming up here . I hope we have an early spring . Should say spring period :D . I’m looking at the bird cages today . I have big beautiful pots as well . I’m going to have my dad drop by and see what we can to building something .

Lil Louie is 4 months old today, and weighs 31 grams. He is such a beautiful little boy that loves to be outside and enjoy the Florida sunshine in his outdoor habitat. Crickets are his favorite washed down by a juicy hornworm. I can't thank @jannb enough for him, he is very special to me.
Love that pic, Cindy!. He's getting his markings just like Wasabi! Can't get over how fast they grow!

My name is Joel and I’m new to the forum and the chameleon world
I received Turk over the weekend
He’s very nervous around me but he’s getting there.
He cup fed while i held the cup today!
He also started shedding today. I never realized how quickly that happens!

Attachments

• D6B65A52-D84C-4E85-A179-8106664CDE2C.jpeg
    D6B65A52-D84C-4E85-A179-8106664CDE2C.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 4EAA40B2-8244-47A2-B602-8D0F795EF7E0.jpeg
    4EAA40B2-8244-47A2-B602-8D0F795EF7E0.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 114
My name is Joel and I’m new to the forum and the chameleon world
I received Turk over the weekend
He’s very nervous around me but he’s getting there.
He cup fed while i held the cup today!
He also started shedding today. I never realized how quickly that happens!
Congrats and welcome! He looks handsome. And your cage looks amazing!

Back
Top Bottom