Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angelwolf, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Johnnyjames572

Johnnyjames572 Established Member

Yeah he is a morty big time

2. jannb

jannb Chameleon Enthusiast

I like Morty! He’s looking great Ashton!

3. Johnnyjames572

CE051487-74EF-43F4-B97B-55A42D544911.jpeg 721501BD-4A49-49A4-BA98-B9B31E849260.jpeg I decided to start getting my cage together for my new arrival. Well I just hooked up a mister, lights,and a plant.and have much more to do.Wish it would warm up already. But it’s march so won’t be much longer now. I’m also cleaning out these guys cages. And my boy is shedding again so he’s being a bully as for his son he’s always a bully. 13691D99-B7C4-44AC-9CE0-E1AD7A8AEB8E.jpeg

4. Fiona's Mom

Fiona's Mom Chameleon Enthusiast

Yeah!!!! He looks like a Morty. Layed back but intellectual. Morty you are one lucky cham.

5. renzo0684

renzo0684 Avid Member

Sheldon enjoying some outside time!

Attached Files:

timw1, CJ's Exotics, jannb and 3 others like this.
  6. Fiona's Mom

Lil Louie is growing....when I got him he weighed 6 grams one week ago. Today he weighs 7 grams. Of course this is a different scale so next week will be more accurate. Today he has been munching on crickets and investigating new places in his house. Right now he is free ranging on his plant on the divider between the kitchen and living room. of course I just had to take pictures. Keep in mind he still has a few pieces of shed on him,

Attached Files:

timw1, CJ's Exotics, jannb and 2 others like this.
  7. ashton0845

ashton0845 Established Member

They grow so quickly!!

CJ's Exotics and Fiona's Mom like this.
  8. ashton0845

ashton0845 Established Member

Too cute!!!

timw1 and CJ's Exotics like this.
  9. jannb

Sheldon is really looking good. I’m glad he’s ennjoying some outside time.

Little Luie will be a big boy before you know it.

timw1 and CJ's Exotics like this.
  10. Fiona's Mom

Cool front up here only 63 right now so he has had to stay in yesterday and today. He has already decided he likes crickes better than BSF larvae or micro superworms. He eats the crickets first.:p:ROFLMAO:(y)

timw1, CJ's Exotics and jannb like this.
  11. jannb

My Luie loved his crickets. He must be taking after his Great, Great Grandpa. :D

All the babies here are eating machines. They eat everything and all that I give them.

12. jannb

Lola and Hammy got their own place.

5920B976-1AC1-4D4F-A644-59B0FAF937C3.jpeg 2644E4D8-917D-4F9F-9FB0-1353376EC29D.jpeg E36BF35D-B251-40C6-9001-00D50C41AA4B.jpeg 10935817-13E1-44B1-BE26-E66FFEDC04B7.jpeg C59AC3EF-1527-48F5-802E-14DF97D33CD7.jpeg

13. Angelwolf

Angelwolf Chameleon Enthusiast

Do you have them together, or separated?

CJ's Exotics likes this.
  14. jannb

They are separate. Hammy is on his daddy's condo and we set up Lola on a little tree until my husband gets a chance to make her a condo.

15. jannb

Hammy and Lola have been free ranging over a week now and absolutely love is. They are both doing well along with all the other babies. Here's a couple updated photos of Lola and Hammy. I will start a new thread on the babies as soon as I get a chance to sift through all the photos my husband made this weekend.

Lola

[​IMG]

Hammy

[​IMG]

16. Angelwolf

Angelwolf Chameleon Enthusiast

Wow! They are both looking great! Hammy is going to be SO handsome!

CJ's Exotics and Fiona's Mom like this.
  17. Johnnyjames572

Well it seems like I will be getting my little girls this week. :) I can’t wait

Angelwolf and Fiona's Mom like this.
  18. Fiona's Mom

Congratulations...I know you waited a long time but they are worth the wait. Rule #1....post pictures!!!!:ROFLMAO:

CamrynTheCham22 and Angelwolf like this.
  19. Johnnyjames572

#39 Johnnyjames572, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Fiona's Mom likes this.
  20. Johnnyjames572

The first little girl I picked name will be deandra . Still thinking about the other girls name. They are both gorgeous but to be fair they all are. I so wish I had more space cause if I did I would of picked out two more lol :)