Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angelwolf, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Alright, jann requested I post my new addition on here but I have been slacking haha.

This is a picture of Ellear (el-e-heir) when he arrived on Thursday. He is absolutely sweet as can be and I am so excited to have him with me. 20180405_172847.jpg
    I have not weighed him yet but Jann had weighed him recently where he was 14 grams!

Angelwolf, jannb and Johnnyjames572 like this.
  2. Fiona's Mom

Fiona's Mom Chameleon Enthusiast

Ahhh...he is so cute. I have one of his brothers, Lil Louie, and Yesterday he weighed 17 grams. It is going to be fun keeping tabs on all the little sibblings. Enjoy Ellear!

CJ's Exotics and jannb like this.
  3. Angelwolf

Angelwolf Chameleon Enthusiast

I need to get a weight on Emma, yet. But here's a pic! IMG_20180405_110532.jpg

4. Johnnyjames572

Johnnyjames572 Established Member

Throw a few feeders on the top of your head and I think she’d be happy there:)

#44 Johnnyjames572, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    Angelwolf and Fiona's Mom like this.
  5. Johnnyjames572

08DFC552-C4B8-4979-924F-766F28370706.jpeg Their here

Attached Files:

6. Johnnyjames572

Thank you so very much Jann. They are beautiful

jannb and Fiona's Mom like this.
  7. Jonathan.N

Jonathan.N Member

168696C4-C8AA-4D33-B35B-4AFDD4701300.jpeg F82C7A6E-7C45-4727-B418-A7AF89C2B022.jpeg This is Wilson guys (y):D

jannb, Fiona's Mom and Johnnyjames572 like this.
  8. Fiona's Mom

More babies gone home...congratulations. We need names now.

Angelwolf and jannb like this.
  9. Scottsquatch

Scottsquatch Avid Member

Well, if my perpetual winter ever ends, I will finally get MY two babies from Jann and post some pics. It snowed again last night. Ugh! This winter will never end. Btw, I got two new 2x2x4 cages from fosters and Smith for 54 bucks each. What a steal!

#49 Scottsquatch, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  10. Johnnyjames572

I feel your pain. In the 70s here today and tomorrow and then it’s suppose to snow sunday

11. Fiona's Mom

Wow...awesome bargain. I may be dumb...but who is Foster & Smith?

12. Scottsquatch

Scottsquatch Avid Member

They are an online pet supply site. They are now owned by Petco, so I'm not sure if they are gonna ruin it or not. Either way, that was a good deal on those cages!

Fiona's Mom likes this.
  13. Fiona's Mom

I'll have to check it out...I don't need a cage but I love a good bargain.

jannb and CJ's Exotics like this.
  14. Scottsquatch

Scottsquatch Avid Member

Yeah, at that price it's hard to beat. They were the reptibreeze cages, but still a nice deal.

Fiona's Mom and CJ's Exotics like this.
  15. Johnnyjames572

Their names are deandra and Artemis. I love those names. I got those names from my favorite tv show:)

CJ's Exotics, jannb and Fiona's Mom like this.
  16. jannb

jannb Chameleon Enthusiast

Thank you for posting Ellear. Now you need to get back on the forums so you can watch all of his siblings.

I’m so glad the girls arrived safe. I always feel uneasy until my babies arrive.

Thank you for giving the girls a good home.

Hey Wilson! I already miss you! Your new daddy better take good care of you.

You need to move to FL. I don’t think I could live in cold weather. I’m freezing here if we get below 70.
    I hope I will be able to get your babies to you in the next week or two. I check your weather several times a week.

Excellent deal on the cages. If anyone getting a baby needs a cage I’ll be sure to tell them about the sale at Foster & Smith.

I like their names. Which is the smaller girls name? I really miss my girls. When I was cleaning the cages and bins this evening I was really missing the larger girl. ❤️

17. CJ's Exotics

CJ's Exotics Chameleon Enthusiast

@Scottsquatch really needs to just move, if he wants to get the babies eventually!

Scottsquatch and Fiona's Mom like this.
  18. Johnnyjames572

Larger gals name is deandra. These girls are awesome

jannb and CJ's Exotics like this.
  19. Jonathan.N

Jonathan.N Member

I will!:)

CJ's Exotics likes this.