Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

CE051487-74EF-43F4-B97B-55A42D544911.jpeg
721501BD-4A49-49A4-BA98-B9B31E849260.jpeg
I decided to start getting my cage together for my new arrival. Well I just hooked up a mister, lights,and a plant.and have much more to do.Wish it would warm up already. But it’s march so won’t be much longer now. I’m also cleaning out these guys cages. And my boy is shedding again so he’s being a bully as for his son he’s always a bully.
13691D99-B7C4-44AC-9CE0-E1AD7A8AEB8E.jpeg

Lil Louie is growing....when I got him he weighed 6 grams one week ago. Today he weighs 7 grams. Of course this is a different scale so next week will be more accurate. Today he has been munching on crickets and investigating new places in his house. Right now he is free ranging on his plant on the divider between the kitchen and living room. of course I just had to take pictures. Keep in mind he still has a few pieces of shed on him,

Attachments

• DSCN0874.JPG
    DSCN0874.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCN0888.JPG
    DSCN0888.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCN0891.JPG
    DSCN0891.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCN0896.JPG
    DSCN0896.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 167
Lil Louie is growing....when I got him he weighed 6 grams one week ago. Today he weighs 7 grams. Of course this is a different scale so next week will be more accurate. Today he has been munching on crickets and investigating new places in his house. Right now he is free ranging on his plant on the divider between the kitchen and living room. of course I just had to take pictures. Keep in mind he still has a few pieces of shed on him,

They grow so quickly!!

Sheldon enjoying some outside time!

Sheldon is really looking good. I’m glad he’s ennjoying some outside time.

Little Luie will be a big boy before you know it.

Hammy and Lola have been free ranging over a week now and absolutely love is. They are both doing well along with all the other babies. Here's a couple updated photos of Lola and Hammy. I will start a new thread on the babies as soon as I get a chance to sift through all the photos my husband made this weekend.

Lola

babbies03112018%20292_zpssm1wzwzg.jpg

Hammy

babbies03112018%20831_zpstl0ihdpv.jpg

Congratulations...I know you waited a long time but they are worth the wait. Rule #1....post pictures!!!!:ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE. It is worth the wait as long as they get here safe. It’s been unusually cold here but I think that’s over. And I will be posting a ton of pictures . The first little girl I picked name will be deandra . Still thinking about the other girls name. They are both gorgeous but to be fair they all are. I so wish I had more space cause if I did I would of picked out two more lol :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom