This thread will be updated every day for an entire year, to track the growth of my newest edition: Naboo (87.5% Mitsio, 12.5% Ambilobe). Sired by Jupiter from ZenReptiles. This is a photography project. Photographers take a picture of the exact same object/ subject for a full year to show change. A good example of how this project is used is landscape time-lapse projects. In the matter of seconds a screen will flip through the same landscape (taken 1 day apart) 365 times, like a flip book. I will not edit a single photo so you will see the TRUE colours and change over time.
Without further ado, I present to you,

Day 1:
DSC_0263_zpsba5d86b7.jpg

Cool idea. It maybe easier to see the changes if you can take the pick in the same position and or place every day. if they are all different poses it will distract when you put them all together later.
JMHO

Baby chams are the cutest little things... :D

I can't wait to see his progression.
Thank you!

Cool idea. It maybe easier to see the changes if you can take the pick in the same position and or place every day. if they are all different poses it will distract when you put them all together later.
JMHO
I thought about that idea as well. However he is so shy and it's impossible to catch him in the same pose. I have to stand quite a few feet away with my 200mm telephoto lens as to not scare him. Maybe if he ever warms up to me I'll start doing that. Thank you :)

He certainly is a cutie! I
Thanks so much Jann :D

Well now, you've made a commitment and better not miss a day! (We'll be watching!!! ;))
Won't be a problem. I did this for my photography course and somehow managed taking photos of boring ass objects. I love taking photos of my reptiles!

This is a very good idea. I just might need to do this with the next chameleon I get!
DO IT! I'll definitely follow it :)

Is his name supposed to be star wars related? I'm surprised I'm the first to ask. I guess most of us here are just cham nerds? :confused:
Great idea BTW!

Back
Top Bottom