Just found this thread (and subscribed!) So cool that you are actually doing this! You know...we are all going to be on your case if you don't post a picture EVERY day! No pressure or anything! ;)

Day 7

DSC_0385-1_zps5852e3d8.jpg

Is his name supposed to be star wars related? I'm surprised I'm the first to ask. I guess most of us here are just cham nerds? :confused:
Great idea BTW!
You bet it is! His sire's name is Jupiter (after the planet) so I wanted to name him after a planet as well. However being a Star Wars geek I decided to go in that direction :D Thank you!

Just found this thread (and subscribed!) So cool that you are actually doing this! You know...we are all going to be on your case if you don't post a picture EVERY day! No pressure or anything! ;)
YAY! Thanks for subscribing! No pressure at all! I'll always make time for Chameleon Forums ;)

Ha Ha, sorry to bother you at work, but we miss you! :D
No worries! Hope you enjoy today's photo :)

Day 8

DSC_0397-1_zps1147d476.jpg

Realized it looks a lot like day 1's photo, however theres nothing I can do about it! He never comes down from the top =P

You bet it is! His sire's name is Jupiter (after the planet) so I wanted to name him after a planet as well. However being a Star Wars geek I decided to go in that direction :D Thank you!
)

Lol, that's awesome and it's actually a cute name. I got dibs on Chamino!

Wow he's lookin Sharp.I might try something like this myself whenever I take the plunge again.its only a matter of time.taboo loves that screen top doesn't he

Wow he's lookin Sharp.I might try something like this myself whenever I take the plunge again.its only a matter of time.taboo loves that screen top doesn't he
You definitely should. It's pretty entertaining :)
Yes Naboo* loves it. He hardly ever comes down. Typical baby chameleon right there.

Ha I see my typo now.I wrote naboo but I'm on the phone and it has predictive text.I actually hate it but don't know how to turn it off :mad:

Day 11

His side looks a little funny in this photo, as though his ribs are showing. I think it's just because of how he is turning back, thus causing scale wrinkles :D
Enjoy!

DSC_0008_zps41232512.jpg

Would it be helpful if we stopped posting comments and taking up space so you can post pics or do you want us to keep posting? Because some people feel that stuff like "Aww, he's cute!" or "What a beautiful little boy" is not nessecary.

He's super cute!!!:D
Thank you :)

Would it be helpful if we stopped posting comments and taking up space so you can post pics or do you want us to keep posting? Because some people feel that stuff like "Aww, he's cute!" or "What a beautiful little boy" is not nessecary.
Haha um, it's entirely up to the viewers I guess? I don't really expect anyone to comment, I just enjoy posting the pictures and sharing him with you guys! If you want to comment go for it! My most recent photo will always be on the last page and that's all that really matters to me :)

Thank you :)

Haha um, it's entirely up to the viewers I guess? I don't really expect anyone to comment, I just enjoy posting the pictures and sharing him with you guys! If you want to comment go for it! My most recent photo will always be on the last page and that's all that really matters to me :)

Ok, then! Thanks! Fellow members, post away!:D

Back
Top Bottom