OMG, that sleeping photo is amazing! Pink, blue, and yellow! For a second there I thought it was another cham you had but then realized that it was still little Naboo!:D

Day 20

More hanging around. How exciting right?
DSC_0089_zps2fce0f3e.jpg

Day 25

Sorry for the late one guys. Didn't get home until a few minutes ago and lights were already out!
DSC_0129_zps630464d6.jpg

great shots

the d60 and 70-200 is a rather odd pairing
Yes you're absolutely right =P When I first got him I didn't want to startle him so I would stand about 6 ft away and use the 200mm zoom to take the photo =P

This is an awesome idea... I will def be keeping an eye on the thread to watch his progress...

Day 28

Finally got him out of his enclosure again without having him freak out at me. Cheers!
DSC_0146_zps36404bb0.jpg

This is an awesome idea... I will def be keeping an eye on the thread to watch his progress...
Great! Always nice to hear that people actually follow this :)

It'll be interesting to see how many of the pics are upside down! :D Still cute ;).
Hahah I'm so sorry for all of the upside down photos. Believe me when I say this, it stresses me out =P I even changed his basking spot so that it's at 84-85* and yet he STILL hangs upside down underneath his UVB lighting... I don't get this guy. Any suggestions would be welcomed :3

Some chams just won't break their habit of climbing on cage tops. I would like to see at the end of the year the percentage of upside down pics:D

Back
Top Bottom