Would it be helpful if we stopped posting comments and taking up space so you can post pics or do you want us to keep posting? Because some people feel that stuff like "Aww, he's cute!" or "What a beautiful little boy" is not nessecary.

BUT HE IS SUPER CUTE!!!

sorry just trolling

Thanks so much Jann :D

Won't be a problem. I did this for my photography course and somehow managed taking photos of boring ass objects. I love taking photos of my reptiles!

DO IT! I'll definitely follow it :)

I get a new male panther 2.5 months old on sat. I am definitely going to be doing the same. cool idea. how do I start a good thread so people can follow and watch and comment on my experience? Thanks

BUT HE IS SUPER CUTE!!!

sorry just trolling

Then you should know the infamous troll face?:rolleyes:

You guys are silly!

I get a new male panther 2.5 months old on sat. I am definitely going to be doing the same. cool idea. how do I start a good thread so people can follow and watch and comment on my experience? Thanks

That's exciting! Congrats :)
I would just recommend making a thread in the photography section and subscribe to your own thread so you can receive emails when people comment on your photos, and I'll be sure to subscribe! You could also make a Flickr account and create a "365" project there! But to be honest I kind of have a feeling some people don't like this idea and think I am doing it for the "fame". But I'm really just doing it for my own personal pleasure of watching my baby boy grow, and I wanted to share it with everyone else.

Stay tuned for todays photo! Been out all day so haven't gotten a chance to snap one.

Day 13

DSC_0017_zps62bbfc3c.jpg

I'm watching you... and if you don't get a pic up by midnight I am gonna blow!:D
Just shows how anxious I am to see your cham

Day 15

DSC_0046-1_zpsfc77ffb2.jpg

I wanted to show you guys how small he is with todays photo! He only turned 8 weeks old just the other day. I received him at 6 weeks ONLY because ZenReptiles gave the approval that I would be able to home the little guy so early since I already had chameleon experience. I contact Brock almost every day with any questions I have and so far everything with Naboo is going well!

I'm watching you... and if you don't get a pic up by midnight I am gonna blow!:D
Just shows how anxious I am to see your cham
Okay okay it's up! :) Keep in mind I am West Coast so when it's 7pm for you it's only 5pm for me! I'll try to get every day's photo up before it's too late for the East Coast.

DSC_0046-1_zpsfc77ffb2.jpg

I wanted to show you guys how small he is with todays photo! He only turned 8 weeks old just the other day. I received him at 6 weeks ONLY because ZenReptiles gave the approval that I would be able to home the little guy so early since I already had chameleon experience. I contact Brock almost every day with any questions I have and so far everything with Naboo is going well!

Okay okay it's up! :) Keep in mind I am West Coast so when it's 7pm for you it's only 5pm for me! I'll try to get every day's photo up before it's too late for the East Coast.

Oh thanks, but it really doesn't matter with me. As long as the picture is up by 12:00 western time I'm okay:cool: By the way he looks tiny!

I love the last one, even though we always see him upside down, at least he always looks happy =) So cute! Love the photo & the focus! The greens are really nice.

Oh my, is he changing fast. I haven't got to check out your thread the past few days and it's amazing all the color he's getting.

Already showing so much yellow, and the red eyes, that's awesome! :)
Thanks so much! Seeing as you have Mitsio experience, how do you think he is looking at 2 months development wise? The first to hatch from the clutch was December 25th and he was apparently the largest and showing most colour at the time so we figure that's right around his hatch date.

Oh my, is he changing fast. I haven't got to check out your thread the past few days and it's amazing all the color he's getting.
Oh how I know! He has put on at least a centimetre in length and has thrown me lefts and rights with colour! Thank you for the compliment Jann :)

Day 19

Threw me a huge curve ball! Wouldn't have expected these sleeping colours from him! Yellow, pink, red, blue, WHAT?! This is his first sleeping photo :)
DSC_0082_zpsa6ed1f17.jpg

I don't have baby mitsio experience, so I wouldn't know. (I didn't get my Zaphod til he was about 9 months old I believe.) but comparing his colour with my faly's colour at 2 months, I think he's doing great. You're going to notice a lot of changes and phases, though, at least i did, even though he was already "adult", and from the looks of it they're going to be very impressive changes! I'm excited for you. :)
I considered getting a female from Zen's mitsios myself, but unfortunately they are related to Zaphod somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom