Votes: 59 6.4%
  • other species

Votes: 162 17.5%
  • undecided

Votes: 37 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my mind again, lol! I did want a gorgeous Carpet cham, Rudis or Jackson male. Carpet chams were top of my wishlist, but apparently they are as common as rocking horse s@*t here in the UK! Guess I won't be getting a Carpet any time soon then! So ... I have decided that I am going to get a male veiled as my next cham, prob a bay so I can watch him grow and watch him colour up! All I have to do now is persuade my OH just how much we need another little green friend!:mad:

i would love to keep a four-horned chameleon and another dilepis at some point. ive also grown quite fond of deremensis ever since joining this forum. :)

I have been thinking about this a lot for a while now. But unfortunately I will not be able to get another one for a long long time because im still in school. But if i had to choose it would defiantly be a quadricorn or a montium. They have to be my top two favorite chameleons. But it will most likely be a Jacksons or some pygmy's (cause my lady is in love with them.) I would prefer something with sails and horns tho.

Changed my mind again, lol! I did want a gorgeous Carpet cham, Rudis or Jackson male. Carpet chams were top of my wishlist, but apparently they are as common as rocking horse s@*t here in the UK! Guess I won't be getting a Carpet any time soon then! So ... I have decided that I am going to get a male veiled as my next cham, prob a bay so I can watch him grow and watch him colour up! All I have to do now is persuade my OH just how much we need another little green friend!:mad:

On the mainland Carpets can be found without any problem. When you know somebody going to hamm or an other fair you should be able to get one.

A young(ish) c/b melleri. That's the one and only chameleon I want. I miss my melleri that passed away.

parsonii but not the smaller sub species. I once saw a cham in a pet store that wasnt for sale she was a store pet and no kidding her body was almost 2 feet not including her tail. i later found out the store was bought out and she was sold for $300 which i thought was a steal for such a large beauty.

parsonii but not the smaller sub species. I once saw a cham in a pet store that wasnt for sale she was a store pet and no kidding her body was almost 2 feet not including her tail. i later found out the store was bought out and she was sold for $300 which i thought was a steal for such a large beauty.

I dont think that you will be getting a new cham for a while then.

no kidding...i dont even know if you can obtain them as pets. i have seen people with parsonii but they never say if its the sub species or not so im confused. also i wouldnt get one till i was able to free range he/she hopefully a pair in a home office sized room. an animal that large needs something more than a large terrarium. she didnt even have a cage i asked. all i was told was that it was a girl and she free ranged in the store during business hours. at night she was in the cubicle sized office on a parrot perch. the kid i talked to didnt know what species she was. if the really live for 20+ yrs there was no telling how old that girl was all i know is that she was an amazing sight.

no kidding...i dont even know if you can obtain them as pets. i have seen people with parsonii but they never say if its the sub species or not so im confused. also i wouldnt get one till i was able to free range he/she hopefully a pair in a home office sized room. an animal that large needs something more than a large terrarium. she didnt even have a cage i asked. all i was told was that it was a girl and she free ranged in the store during business hours. at night she was in the cubicle sized office on a parrot perch. the kid i talked to didnt know what species she was. if the really live for 20+ yrs there was no telling how old that girl was all i know is that she was an amazing sight.

They has a parsons at this store free ranged? That was the cham sold for 300?

officaly i have no idea. parsons is the only cham i can find online that has a density as well as size that would account for what i observed. if im wrong please let me know. i wish i would have had a pic of her. if i go back to the store again ill try to find out more about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom