Votes: 59 6.4%
  • other species

Votes: 162 17.5%
  • undecided

Votes: 37 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
eisentrauti bravo! triceros is the best, I gonna to get a 1.3 jacksonii jacksonii and C. deremensis

Male Ambanja.
But only at the end of next year or after I have successfully bred my Veileds, and sold some hatchlings.
Im realy amped to get an Ambanja.

Id like to get a male veiled since mine decided to be female. LOL..and in the future, perhaps a panther and/or peacock.. We are interested in both and have been doing research but are wanting to have the setups perfect..probably both if I have my way! :D

I'm just getting used to my first cham at the moment, he's a juvenile rudis. I think when he is an adult and I have more experience I will probably get a male veiled to raise and eventually a get a female and try to make some babies. I'm sure I will go panther sometime down the road but right now having a male and female veiled sounds good. I want to build a big viv that has a removable wall in the middle. Keep them separate until its time to get busy and then just pull out the divider. I'm excited about the elaborate viv that I'm currently putting together in my mind.

Rieppeleon brevicaudatus 1.3
Transluscent male veiled

Will be shipped here from Mike as soon as it's safe. (!%#$*&@ ice storms!!!)

-Brad

It would be nice to restart this on occassion. My thoughts have changed a lot since this poll first came out, in fact I have purchased my "next" cham and am thinking about the next one.

I voted other... since my next cham will be a female translucent veiled:), then probably a pair of carpets or jacksons, leaning towards carpets tho...:cool:

I voted panther, but to be honest i have a male veiled chameleon already and i might i just might as much might get another veiled. But for now i love my Veiled Chameleon Spike.:)

Hands down, one of Cameleon Nations awesome looking Nosy Be offspring. Sire is Cyrus if you are looking around on his page. Just looks amazing, saw him when i picked up my male veiled that i got from him and now i must have one of his offspring.

I'm getting my Fischer's tomorrow. I voted "Other" because I've always wanted to try mountain species. Panthers get all the love :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom