Votes: 59 6.4%
  • other species

Votes: 162 17.5%
  • undecided

Votes: 37 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PARSONII (wishful thinking). My next cham is going to be the next egg to hatch! 3 hatched and 20 to go. Blue-barred ambilobe,i might add.

For now my answer is: none of the above.
I'm pretty content with my current chameleon horde. :)

Yeah, it surprises me too....

i'm inbetween a jacksons and a panther... i love the colors on the panther, but i like the horns on the jacksons.

undecided.

Jake

Here is the guy I was talking about :D

IMG_7504.jpg

There is always room for one more!:D;)

Don't tempt me! :D
Seriously, though, it's kinda nice to not have to mess with acclimation and such for a change. For the first time in 5 years it's been more than a year since I bought a new chameleon. Before that I couldn't go 3 months without buying one. lol

Up until a week ago, I would have said veiled. The panther chameleons that I saw at the show last week were too impressive.

If you want Jackson's, and you are local you might want to check with me in two months. Doctor gave clean bill of health to my gravid female last week.

Hi

Right now i have a pygmy. i don't have that much space for a chameleon so for now i like pygmies. although i like ambanja. Maybe I'll talk my bf into getting one someday cuz right now he has a jackson.:p

i have no clue when or even if i'm gonna get another cham, but it will definitely be panther....locale either nosy be or ankaramy. Daytona is coming up so i'll see what strikes me there.

I chose a panther on the poll, but have actually decided a carpet pair will be my next babies. I currently have 3 female veilds and have mated one and will mate the second, but the third is a bit too bitchy to want to propagate more like her.

I really, really, really want one of Gesang's Sambava babies - Maybe Santa will get me one!! I am trying soooo hard to be a good girl, but it's harder than I thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom