Votes: 59 6.4%
  • other species

Votes: 162 17.5%
  • undecided

Votes: 37 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when I got my jackson's a few months ago I thought that would be it for chams and me. They're great but I didn't feel the need for another one lol. And since panthers are so expensive, I wasn't inclined to save and save to get one. But now an opportunity has presented itself so I'm getting a panther :D But this one will probably be the second and last cham I get for a long time.

In the next 3 months i will have the following new species in my care:

1.1 Tr. deremensis CB09
1.1 Tr. q. quadricornis CB09

I have a panther now and I don't think I will be switching to a different species anytime soon :) The hard part is decided what locale I want!

Since ive already purchsed my next cham. A female faly, I have to say Panther definately. :D

Wishlist:
1.parsons
2.deremensis
3.perarmata
4.lateralis

Definitely going for Sambava Panther! I Love to watch them fire up those beautiful yellows, oranges and Reds! After that it will either be an ambilobe or veiled.

I plan to get a girl for my boy when he becomes interestred in that sort of thing, hopefully someday he will sire beautiful babies.

While we LOVE Karma, our veiled.... she is our 1st exploration into being a cham owner and she is a delight but for colors, she is not.
She is a VERY boring colord veiled, esp. compared to most of the females I have seen on the board. She has green and black and a tiny bit of yellow. Mainly she is green, when she gets upset she gets black stripes and when she is relaxed she will get 2 yellow spots on her sides sometimes.

Hubby wants something VERY colorful for our next one, and from what I have seen.... that seems to be the panthers.

This will not happen until next year at tax refund time when we can afford it!

I *really* want to tinker with carpets. But to be prudent, I should be looking at either new veileds to improve my bloodline, or panthers. And sadly, not both!

After Pedro is gone :( </3
Or if we get a bigger house :D
I'd like to get some nosy be's!
And prolly pretty soon Im gonig to get some pygmys because their cute
and dont take up alot of space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom