Votes: 59 6.4%
  • other species

Votes: 162 17.5%
  • undecided

Votes: 37 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If and most likely when I go for # 2, I want an Ambilobe, Sambava, or a Nosy Faly.

I waaaaaaant, a CARPET next.:D

dude..i go for the sambava or nosey faly(expensive)..ambilobes are pretty common..but d have cool colors:cool:

@ GLockoma ---my next one i have to admit now then later is gonna b a SAMBAVA, then a nosey be....hmmm i still dont know if i should go for melleri after that or sme sexy ladies for my panthers:rolleyes::cool:....for sure lancecham is the man for ambilobe females:cool:, then for noseybe its between tiki tiki and amazing blue reptiles:cool:, and i gotta say the kammers for sambava female....hoo!...after that its a free for ALL ___ ^___^carpet chams,Jacksons, kinyongia genus, triceros genus, and maybe more furcifer genus:rolleyes:....damn.....im a real dreamer, arent i ;)...

@Gabbie--- carpets are awsome chams..you will love them, they are a bit shy i heard, but well worth looking into:cool:

for the next chameleon that I want to get would probably be..
1. Mt. Meru Jackson's Chameleon
2. Ambanja Panther Chameleon
3. Meller's Chameleon
4. Pygmy Chameleons (Brev's)
5. hmm a Parson's

a wish list :rolleyes::p

Just put a deposit on a pair of CB baby Hoehnelii's. I would love a pair of each of the following too-

- Nosy Mitsio
- Nosy Faly
- Tamatave
- Parsons

I also need a female Ankaramy.

next panther

My Panther is amazing! Already has a cool personality.
he is a Kammers also. Haven't found any that can beat them!.
Liddy is so patient with my silly questions!.
they are the go to people.
He is a beauty out of their SonTiger line

I would die for a parsonii or meller's!!!! Could someone send me some pictures or a video of their's eating? I mean who doesnt love watching chameleons eat? :)

Im trying to get a nosy mitsio but got to wait a few weeks to see how many this guy gets in. If not a mitsio im leaning towards sambava or nosy be an maybe just maybe a red bar ambilobe. please give me your input on all of the ones i mentioned.
p.s. whatever local i get i will be making into a small breeding project cause for some reason it seems there are rarley any at the herp shows around me.

well i'm getting my nosey be's at the end of the month and picking up two female veileds tomorrow but what i really want is a parsons or a mellers!!!

I'd love to get a Jackson's depending on my success with my current Panther. I love the horns, they look so prehistoric. I really like the different types of Panthers though so I wouldn't be surprised if I got another in the future.

Going to be a long time before it happens, but thanks in large part to this very forum I'm going to be getting quads next. I did say that before I got the Monitor though......

Not necessarily in order... (got to have spare vivs ready at all times for emergency acquisitions!!)

Bradypodion damaranum (probably is #1)
B Pumilum (had one but sadly died)
Rudis
Cristatus
Ellioti
Any Jacksonii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom