Votes: 784 52.9%
  • panther chameleon

Votes: 369 24.9%
  • jackson's chameleon

Votes: 164 11.1%
  • other species

Votes: 165 11.1%

• Total voters
My first, about twenty four years ago, was a WC Senegal sub adult that made it maybe six months.

After that I read what little was out there and chose panthers after that. Now I have many other types :D

My first Cham was a captive hatched Meller's and Melle is still amazing. Nothing like picking the an easy one for your first species :p

My first was a Vield chameleon who I kept for two years then sold to one of my brothers friends. My second chameleon that I decided to buy was a Diego Saurez male panther I got when he was an adult. He lived three years with me.

My first was a wc fishers from a pet store, she had a parasite and passed away after 3 weeks of being in my care :(. Though this was a sad experience i learned alot and now i am addicted!

my first chameleon was a dilepis and she was the sweetest animal ive ever kept. i found her being sold at a small family owned petshop where i frequently bought crickets for my anoles and had to have her. an instant obsession with chams!

My first and still only...Adult Female Jackson. The little anoles they call chameleons don't count. She came in gravid, unknown to us. As result we lost them all due to my lack of knowledge. In hind sight I think it was the Ca++/vit3D I started using at 3 mo. They were doing great before then. I still get depressed when I think of it. They were the sweetest little things.

First Cham

I'm still on my first cham, its a male Juvenile Veiled Chameleon I got him 3 days ago, i got him from FL chams, he has white stuff on him so he's recovering from that, but other than that he's great :3 oh and he's 4 months old.:D

$250 Later...

i got my Nosy Be Charlie but he was so worth it :) heres a pic of when i got him till now.

Charlieee-1.jpg

Idr what the species was, i remember it was small brown and green. Maybe four inches long with a big "helmet" i believe it was a vieled or female flapneck. I was only 7 and it lived for like 4 years in this huge 200 gallon terrarium with 2 lesaopard geckos and a pacman frog baby ! nodoby got eaten.

my first and only chameleon i have is a female veiled. she sees everything that's moving and bigger than her as a threat. but i will still love her :)

I'll have my first next week hopefully. Either a Carpet if I can find a CB one, or a Panther.

Just got my first chameleon, Pocket, a veiled chameleon, the 1st of June. Absolutely the best choice for a pet I ever made. I was gonna get an iguana but I'm glad I didn't, Pocket is much more entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom