Votes: 784 52.9%
  • panther chameleon

Votes: 369 24.9%
  • jackson's chameleon

Votes: 164 11.1%
  • other species

Votes: 165 11.1%

• Total voters
My first was a 4 month old veiled, I call Grimmjow. My second was a 4 month old Jacksonii that I call Tiamat. My veiled is in a major growth spurt and has been in the same spurt for 2 months now. My Jacksonii is growing slowly but surely. His left/top horn is not growing as fast as his others. I don't know what the reason, maybe it's genetic. I don't worry, he gets plenty of water and food as well as supplements. But he recently started shedding so I know he's growing. The first time he's been majorly shedding since I got him 3 months ago. I assume Jacksonii don't grow much and fast due to living in a cooler climate. If anyone has a different solution, I'm always willing to entertain ideas.

My first was my male Jacksons, Kenya. (hence my name :))

He is still doing great and now I have a gravid female Jacksons, 1.1 ambilobe panthers, and a dearly departed brev. :\

I didn't get a chance to get a necropsy on the brev- he may have just been kind of old though because he was an adult when I got him and the last owner had had him for at least a year.

My first Chameleon

My first such reptile was a senegal chameleon, which unfortunately died from a infected tail injury, as the antibiotics were not working, lovely animal tough.

In utter ignorance we bought a "werneri" female from Superpet, complete wit all the completely worthless trimmings (well, the viv is a nice home for out Temps now;) )

Luckily Trace set us straight, and Skeeta (Meru Jackson) no longer has an identity crisis! (also a 6 foot mansion and everything to make her a happy princess. Except her nose horn:rolleyes:)

My 1st and only is a male veiled. I just got him a week and a half ago and he's great! He's 8 weeks old! I named him Loki.

my first will be a male panther ambilobe from the chameleon company , it arives on wed. and i cant wait . I have wanted a chameleon for about 30 years.

My first chameleon was a small rudis my parents got me for christmas, sadly, chameleons shouldn't be presents to young kids (looking back, it upsets me that they got her for me) and she didn't live very long.
Now, after a lot more reading and some experience- I'm a much better candidate for keeping chams

I went for the panther first. I seemed like the typical man logic that attracts me to "shiney" objects, and beautiful women. Now that I've been drawn in I see the beauty in a lot of chameleons I'd never considered before.

Mine was a veiled but i returned it to the pet store several hours later when i found out she couldnt climb one of the branches. her arm looked as if it were broken, so the manager of that nasty petshop *coughpetcitycough* lol gave me another veiled he had their and what do you know! it passed away the next day! i felt really bad because i had bought the complete setup and everything and it dies in one day. to make a long story short the guy gave me my money back and i went to a reputable shop one mile away and bought yoshi, a male fischer's. its been a month now and doing great.

MIXPIC109.jpg

My first chameleon was a Furcifer cephalolepis (Dwarf Panther) sold to me as a juvenile panther. Wrong-o! Had him for 2-1/4 years.

about_3.jpg

mine was a veild named inka that i got at the anahiem reptile show and is one of the nicest veilds ive seen.

mine was a pair of jacksons that i had in a twenty gal high aquarium with a big water bowl with a bubble stone in it this was 1989 and needless to say they didnt make it two weeks and the female was gravid she just hung from a vine all black never ate can you imagine the stress level:(

ambolibe panther

My first was an ambolibe panther bought at a show from LLL reptile. Cammie is the best reptile ever. They also sold me the entire set up so at least he got started off well.

As I said before, my first cham is comin to me startin tomorrow. It's a nice 2.5 month old male Ambilobe.
I'm so excited lol = D

Back
Top Bottom