• panther chameleon

Votes: 369 24.9%
  • jackson's chameleon

Votes: 164 11.1%
  • other species

Votes: 165 11.1%

• Total voters
hi

My first chameleons were Rudis. They've grow a whole lot since I've gotten them 1 months ago. their eating so much fruit flies :D will have pictures up soon. Ive noticed that there weren't any pics of them on the forum.:D

My first chameleons were Rudis. They've grow a whole lot since I've gotten them 1 months ago. their eating so much fruit flies :D will have pictures up soon. Ive noticed that there weren't any pics of them on the forum.:D
Here's a poor pic. of my plump girl. My first chams were a pair of Jacksons from Hawaii. Back in 1993

Last edited:
sub species of flap necked, florida, hope the next (when I have learned enough) has the same temperment!!

My first was a male Meller's Chameleon. Ive had him for 2 years now, currently struggling against MBD, but will hopefully have him for many more years!

First and only Cham - 8 month old male veiled from TikiTiki. :) He's awesome, but the stress of keeping everything going is driving me nuts.

When folks say chams are hard to keep...what they should say is that their equipment is hard to keep!! :eek:

My first were a few undescribed species i caught in Cape Town:confused: dont have a clue what they were but they are not listed anywhere:confused: exciting:D

After many months of deliberation. i went with the veiled as breeders convinced me it was a better one to start with, having had no previous experience! i'm just loving him!

Picked mine up today. I believe that it's a female brevi. He said he would sex it for me and I'm sure he told me what it was, but my niece was poking me in the side and pointing out other stuff.

I love herp expos!!!

My first and only is a veiled male. i bought him from a respected breeder in a near-by town :)

I picked veiled because i liked them most at the time and i did alot of research to see which i was best off to begin with...

Hes 7 months now and is currently chilling on the curtain pole above my bed here :)

There great pets if you have respect and time for them and i'll certainly be buying a more exotic and extravigent chameleon in the future !

Great thread:)

My 1st and still is a Senegal. Then I bought two Panters-Ambiole Male and Nosy Be Female, and I just got two Carpets from Chameleon Company for a sweet deal. It's a zoo in my house now. It's an addicting hobby that costs a lot of money, but hopefully they keep thriving. I have better luck with Chams then keeping the crickets alive!

Back
Top Bottom