Votes: 784 52.9%
  • panther chameleon

Votes: 369 24.9%
  • jackson's chameleon

Votes: 164 11.1%
  • other species

Votes: 165 11.1%

• Total voters
My first chameleon was a female veiled chameleon named Chloe. I swear the person that sold her to me sold her to me right out of the egg for $40.00

Oh well it started a hobby gone wild!

- FL Chams

hey! thats just what i named my new hoe!

my first is clair my female veiled
2nd is chloe. just got her out of her box 2hours or so ago. way to cute(hoehnelii)

My first was a male veiled chameleon I got from a local pet shop. Then shortly thereafter a male panther from the Daytona show. Don't have either anymore but I do have male and female panther crosses.

i was in yemen on a vacation when i was 10 (8 years ago) and i caught a wild veiled. I took care of him and fed him bugs and things while we were there, after the end of the vacation i got so attached i used all my savings to have him shipped back home

My First...

Hi eveyone! Im a newbie around here and my english its not thaat good lol Im from Puerto Rico. My first buddy,wich i got 4 days ago! Is a Jackson Chameleon and it kinda is my first reptile ever :D I didnt know they were hard to keep in captivity and specialy not for a beginner :eek: lol But I fell in love with him and i decided to give it a try XD And thought that if id follow the specs given to me by the pet store (wich is a well known one trough the states...) it was gonna do great. But wrong! 65% of the info the gave me was all messed up and im lucky that the same night I researched and found this forum! I fixed all the things that were wrong with husbandry and hes great so far! Working with them is a learning rewarding enjoyable experience!! I luv my Kami :D

My first was technically a pygmy. I watched her for a couple months because my friend couldn't take care of her.
I fell absolutely inlove with chameleons during that time.

My first was a Jackson when I was about 13. I named him Clyde and he was so awesome. I got him from a breeder (who was a teenager). I always thought we had taken magnificent care of him, but with all the research I've been doing lately, I realize that we could have done soooo much better. He started out in an aquarium and then he busted out and decided to free range. He lived about 4-5 yrs. Miss him everyday. Hopefully will be getting another shortly :) and this time will be taking magnificent care.

my first was a male veiled cham that is named pascal i still have him thats my only cham for now lol i love him but i think he is having second thoughts because he hisses at me when ever i try and get it out of the cage but then he loves it when i get him out lol:D

Back
Top Bottom