Who's worse about "flashing their business"?

lisagr07

Avid Member
From what I've been seeing/reading, Panthers are pretty bad about it. Our 20 month old panther, Krayola, shows his business quite frequently... On the other hand my 32 month old Veiled, Stanley, has ALWAYS been a perfect gentleman.... I know he's got it, but he has never displayed it.

I've only been flashed by my panthers, so this may be true lol.

Now, if only my Meller's would flash me, then we'd know if he was indeed male or not! For now we've decided just to treat him like a "he," for the sake of not going "him/her."

I've only been flashed by my panthers, so this may be true lol.

Now, if only my Meller's would flash me, then we'd know if he was indeed male or not! For now we've decided just to treat him like a "he," for the sake of not going "him/her."

I'll bet this spring, when "his" sap is high, we'll find out!!!!!!!

I have only had two panthers. One was a flasher(that being Romeo) who is now flashing somewhere up in heaven. :( Lenny, my other panther has never shown me his manhood yet!!!

Tommy, my dear old man Veiled, always kept his privates very private, lol! Monty (Jackson), however, like to get his out every time he poops - they move around a bit too whilst they are out! I have also noticed that just before he starts to poop his hemipenes 'twitch' in his tail base.:D Before I got Monty, I was blissfully unaware of such things!

Alfie, my panther, flashed for the first time yesterday. He's 4-5 months old. It was my first time & a hell of a shock lol

I've only ever had panthers flash me (and not very often.) I think I might have seen my veiled's manstuff once when he was pooping though.

My tortoise on the other hand does it all the time! I think he cant help it though because he has had it prolapse 3 times now.

Mostly Panthers flash. Other types rarely do. And they usually flash when they are trying to impress or show off to the females.

Well,,, sooo, I'm guessing that panthers are the randiest species..... ;) Veilds coming in second.....

This is my very unscientific opinion.... ;) thanks for participating!!!

Back
Top Bottom