My Panther seemingly not right, new member do need some help or suggestions.

There’s a cling to fit window insulation that works very well in keeping in humidity and preventing overspray. If you can find this or something like it to put on the outside of the enclosure, it would be perfect. https://www.acehardware.com/departm...iu4zEbHzRUt5XM_BbjhoCEzIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds Another option would be to wrap the back and two sides with a shower curtain. I use the shower rod holes and attach to the enclosure top with thin wire or even thread would work. Some have used marine grade vinyl, pvc panels or coroplast to cover the back and sides. You could use expanding foam, like Great Stuff pond and stone, but it is a lot of work and expensive. It also makes for a very dark enclosure. I got rid of mine and instead now use a fabric shower curtain with a bright blue sky and cloud print.

I forgot to say…to encourage your guy to eat the dubia or other feeders, try putting a couple of mealworms in the feeding station with the dubia and hopefully he’ll accidentally eat some dubia.

Hi guys, everything I need for upgrade my cage was papered now. before that may I ask few questions about, firstly my flat is very dry(usually the humidity is 40% or less), so I want have something like expanding foam to cover the three side of my new Screen Cage, is that well works? if well, do you have any recommend about the brand of that product is harmless for my animal. on the other hand, I also hope my rainfall system doesn't wet the furniture around the cage. @elizaann2 , @MissSkittles . Also, his appetite still hasn't been great lately he didn't eat anything yesterday, he has completely refused to eat grasshopper, but he still holds some interest in Mealworms, which I've stopped giving him considering it's not healthy for him. The good news is that he ate a rather large silkworm this morning (I'm trying to switch him to a different staple). He's not interested in dubia at all either
I can certainly help with the humidity issue as I also live in a fairly dry place. I have all three of my enclosures wrapped with corrugated plastic found at Home Depot. It helps hold in the humidity and it also protects my walls from all the water that goes through my enclosures. You can attach the plastic sheets with screws or command strips.

You can also use the Frost King indoor shrink window kit to help with humidity and from your walls.

Remind me where you got him? Did he come from a breeder?

I can certainly help with the humidity issue as I also live in a fairly dry place. I have all three of my enclosures wrapped with corrugated plastic found at Home Depot. It helps hold in the humidity and it also protects my walls from all the water that goes through my enclosures. You can attach the plastic sheets with screws or command strips.

You can also use the Frost King indoor shrink window kit to help with humidity and from your walls.

Remind me where you got him? Did he come from a breeder?
a reptile store I'm not sure is him a CB animal.

I prepare to buy one. not yet.
No problemo. While you are working on purchasing one you could make one with things that you find either in your home or at a craft store. I made one of these for my juvenile as I also had eating issues with my boy until I got one of these made.

Back
Top Bottom