Update on Quasimodo

jajeanpierre

Chameleon Enthusiast
I realized I would be unable to properly screen someone adopting Quasi so I contacted Elisa Hinkle of Chameleon Education and Outreach, a reputable rescue in Los Angeles, California. Last week, with a few tears and a lot of love, I packed him up and sent him off to ChamEO.

For those interested in him, here is his page at ChamEO:
http://www.chamlist.org/index.php?/topic/262-quasimodo-t-q-quadricornis/

You might need to be a member to see it.

Thank you Elisa for taking him. I know he will have the best chance to find a really good forever home with her. I'll be here for him to help guide the new owner if needed.

I think it's awesome that you actually took that little guy in from import. He was in such rough shape. I thought you were crazy for taking him, but I could tell by the way you were looking at him that he was going home with you that day.

The last pic I saw of him, I could tell how much strength he had gained while in your care.

You really care deeply for your animals and I love watching that! I think you sending him to Elisa was a great choice and I think he will be in good hands.

Well done as always Janet!!

I think it's awesome that you actually took that little guy in from import. He was in such rough shape. I thought you were crazy for taking him, but I could tell by the way you were looking at him that he was going home with you that day.

The last pic I saw of him, I could tell how much strength he had gained while in your care.

You really care deeply for your animals and I love watching that! I think you sending him to Elisa was a great choice and I think he will be in good hands.

Thanks Joel. You've seen my animals and held my hand more than a few times as I've struggled to make them whole again after the horrors of import.

There is a special place in my heart for the wild caughts. I think you feel the same. I don't know what itis about them but the wild caughts are almost noble in their attitude. That's probably me anthropomorphasizing but I can't help myself.

When you guys say you get these guys off imports, what exactly do you mean? And how exactly do you get the chance to get your hands on an imported species? Would really like to know, I get all my chameleons from local breeders, expos, and adopt from people that can no longer care for theirs! Thank you in advance!

Back
Top Bottom