April 26th (Tues) South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

Last call on Dubias! If you want some let me know today-Thanks

Ponders!!! i would like the $5 for 50+ dubias please:), and would pay a little more for a couple adult pairs:) thanks again:D

see you guys tomorrow:D:cool:

Got it. This makes 4 requests for it at the meeting. Will be making tonight to cover these orders. Hopefully I'll remember to bring the mantis ooths this month.

I will take some more!

The ones I got last month are about 1-1.75" now... gonna move them into a screen cage today I think. The little exo terra thing is close quarters for them.

BTW, will you have FFs? I need some more :eek:

I will take some more!

The ones I got last month are about 1-1.75" now... gonna move them into a screen cage today I think. The little exo terra thing is close quarters for them.

BTW, will you have FFs? I need some more :eek:

I ordered a case of FF's today. So should have plenty. Although I sold out last meeting.

We had a great time meeting and talking everyone!! Can't wait to try my roaches and butter worms tomorrow!!! And can't wait for my praying mantis eggs to hatch!

It was a lot of fun chatting with everyone. Thank you Dave for the egg crates. Thanks Kevin for the hornworms and silkworms. And last thank you Steve for everything! You guys are awesome and I look forward to the next meeting.

Thanks for egg crates guys. Made the mistake of opening the crickets in my garage.....a few got loose:eek:

Back
Top Bottom